Knockout challenge in need of juniors
JUNIOR teams are still needed for this year s It s a Knockout competition. The event – in aid of the Marie Curie Cancer Care charity – will be taking place on Therfield Heath on Sunday, September 16. The entry fee for junior teams is being sponsored by a
JUNIOR teams are still needed for this year's It's a Knockout competition.
The event - in aid of the Marie Curie Cancer Care charity - will be taking place on Therfield Heath on Sunday, September 16.
The entry fee for junior teams is being sponsored by a business.
"It's an opportunity for everyone to have an extraordinary day for a worthwhile cause," said Jessica Sessions, the charity's fund-raiser.
You may also want to watch:
Businesses and clubs have been invited to enter teams to battle it out for the Knockout title.
# For more details e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 4 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 5 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 6 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 7 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 8 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 9 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 10 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire