Knockout challenge in need of juniors
JUNIOR teams are still needed for this year s It s a Knockout competition. The event – in aid of the Marie Curie Cancer Care charity – will be taking place on Therfield Heath on Sunday, September 16. The entry fee for junior teams is being sponsored by a
JUNIOR teams are still needed for this year's It's a Knockout competition.
The event - in aid of the Marie Curie Cancer Care charity - will be taking place on Therfield Heath on Sunday, September 16.
The entry fee for junior teams is being sponsored by a business.
"It's an opportunity for everyone to have an extraordinary day for a worthwhile cause," said Jessica Sessions, the charity's fund-raiser.
Businesses and clubs have been invited to enter teams to battle it out for the Knockout title.
# For more details e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 2 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 3 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 4 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 5 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 6 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 7 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon