Knockout challenge in need of juniors
JUNIOR teams are still needed for this year s It s a Knockout competition. The event – in aid of the Marie Curie Cancer Care charity – will be taking place on Therfield Heath on Sunday, September 16. The entry fee for junior teams is being sponsored by a
JUNIOR teams are still needed for this year's It's a Knockout competition.
The event - in aid of the Marie Curie Cancer Care charity - will be taking place on Therfield Heath on Sunday, September 16.
The entry fee for junior teams is being sponsored by a business.
"It's an opportunity for everyone to have an extraordinary day for a worthwhile cause," said Jessica Sessions, the charity's fund-raiser.
You may also want to watch:
Businesses and clubs have been invited to enter teams to battle it out for the Knockout title.
# For more details e-mail email@example.com
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 3 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 4 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 5 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 6 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 7 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange