Kneesworth family-run coach company delivers to the goods again with fifth award
- Credit: Archant
The director of a coach company which has family at the heart of the business is ‘chuffed’ to win a prestigious award.
Cozy Travel, which operates from Kneesworth and Letchworth, won the Premier Operator gong at the 2015 Showbus Awards.
The company was set up in 1984 as a one-man taxi hire business by Norman Powell, and over the years grew into an all singing and dancing family-run coach company.
Sons Greg and Brad are joint directors, and daughter Natasha works on the desk alongside auntie Dawn.
Greg said: “We are chuffed. We’ve won it five times now.
You may also want to watch:
“I think the fact that we are a family-run business makes a difference, because people feel they can trust us.
“There is more passion and pride there because we are a family unit.”
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 4 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 5 College chapel goes green to raise awareness of rare condition
- 6 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 7 Dial M for an interesting look at the macabre
- 8 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 10 Award-winning jazz singer Clare Teal and her sextet to play concert at Cambridge Arts Theatre