Kneesworth family-run coach company delivers to the goods again with fifth award
- Credit: Archant
The director of a coach company which has family at the heart of the business is ‘chuffed’ to win a prestigious award.
Cozy Travel, which operates from Kneesworth and Letchworth, won the Premier Operator gong at the 2015 Showbus Awards.
The company was set up in 1984 as a one-man taxi hire business by Norman Powell, and over the years grew into an all singing and dancing family-run coach company.
Sons Greg and Brad are joint directors, and daughter Natasha works on the desk alongside auntie Dawn.
Greg said: “We are chuffed. We’ve won it five times now.
You may also want to watch:
“I think the fact that we are a family-run business makes a difference, because people feel they can trust us.
“There is more passion and pride there because we are a family unit.”
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 4 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 5 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 6 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 9 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?