Kneesworth family-run coach company delivers to the goods again with fifth award
- Credit: Archant
The director of a coach company which has family at the heart of the business is ‘chuffed’ to win a prestigious award.
Cozy Travel, which operates from Kneesworth and Letchworth, won the Premier Operator gong at the 2015 Showbus Awards.
The company was set up in 1984 as a one-man taxi hire business by Norman Powell, and over the years grew into an all singing and dancing family-run coach company.
Sons Greg and Brad are joint directors, and daughter Natasha works on the desk alongside auntie Dawn.
Greg said: “We are chuffed. We’ve won it five times now.
You may also want to watch:
“I think the fact that we are a family-run business makes a difference, because people feel they can trust us.
“There is more passion and pride there because we are a family unit.”
- 1 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 2 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 5 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 6 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 7 Govia Thameslink makes £700,000 railway station accessibility improvements
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 10 Missing teen found safe and well