Kite festival taking place today
ROYSTON kite festival takes place today, and organisers will be hoping for sun and wind in abundance.The popular festival, organised by the Rotary Club of Royston, will be held on Therfield Heath from 10.30am - 4.30pm, with a packed programme kite-relate
ROYSTON kite festival takes place today, and organisers will be hoping for sun and wind in abundance.
The popular festival, organised by the Rotary Club of Royston, will be held on Therfield Heath from 10.30am - 4.30pm, with a packed programme kite-related fun planned.
David Izod, president of the Rotary Club, said: "It is one of the events of our town during the year, bringing together all ages for a fun and interesting day out."
Entry is �1 for adults over-14, with children going free. All profits will go to the Phoenix Group for Deaf Children.
You may also want to watch:
See next weeks Crow, and our website, for all the best pictures from the Kite Festival.
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 3 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 4 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 5 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 6 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 7 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 8 Steve Count 'no doubt' Tories will review 'our performance' as his future is decided
- 9 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone