Kite festival taking place today
ROYSTON kite festival takes place today, and organisers will be hoping for sun and wind in abundance.The popular festival, organised by the Rotary Club of Royston, will be held on Therfield Heath from 10.30am - 4.30pm, with a packed programme kite-relate
ROYSTON kite festival takes place today, and organisers will be hoping for sun and wind in abundance.
The popular festival, organised by the Rotary Club of Royston, will be held on Therfield Heath from 10.30am - 4.30pm, with a packed programme kite-related fun planned.
David Izod, president of the Rotary Club, said: "It is one of the events of our town during the year, bringing together all ages for a fun and interesting day out."
Entry is �1 for adults over-14, with children going free. All profits will go to the Phoenix Group for Deaf Children.
See next weeks Crow, and our website, for all the best pictures from the Kite Festival.
- 1 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 2 Motorist charged with careless driving after motorcyclist injured in crash
- 3 E-fit image of indecent exposure suspect released by police
- 4 Concerns raised as Royston patients travel for booster jabs
- 5 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 6 Entrepreneur shortlisted for award after setting up business while managing chronic illness
- 7 Metal detectorist, 13, explains how she discovered Bronze Age hoards near Royston
- 8 'It was great to see the whole town get in the spirit of Christmas'
- 9 Room at the inn for 1,000-mile charity trekker
- 10 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam