Jazzercise teacher's 15 years of success
A LONG serving jazzercise teacher has celebrated 15 years of getting Royston dancing. Linda Warner has been teaching and instructing jazzercise classes at Greneway School, Royston, since 1994. To mark the occasion, her students held a surprise party in
A LONG serving jazzercise teacher has celebrated 15 years of getting Royston dancing.
Linda Warner has been teaching and instructing jazzercise classes at Greneway School, Royston, since 1994.
To mark the occasion, her students held a surprise party in her honour last week.
Alison Burton, a regular at the classes, said: "This anniversary marks 15 years of enormous hard work, commitment and passion to make a difference in people's lives, which is what she achieves at every class.
You may also want to watch:
"Linda's such an inspiration to us all and really deserves this recognition. We are all so proud of Linda and to be a part of her classes, we take great pride and pleasure in saying well done and congratulations on this great achievement."
During her time in charge Linda has increased the number of people attending jazzercise classes tenfold.
- 1 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 4 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 5 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 6 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 7 Fundraisers walk, run and roll in month-long charity challenge
- 8 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 9 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 10 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
She has also involved her students in community events such as the annual Barley Show, where they demonstrate the health benefits of jazzercise.