It’s a piece of cake for Royston quiz winners
- Credit: Archant
Masterminds battled it out on Friday night for the Mayor of Royston’s annual quiz.
Royston Town Hall was the setting for the general knowledge showdown, with Fruit Cake coming out on top on the night.
Mayor of Royston, Councillor Victoria Hulstrom-Allen, said: “It was a very successful evening.
“All of the tables were sold out well in advance of the night.
“Thank you to all who supported the evening and to the many local businesses that donated raffle prizes.”
You may also want to watch:
More than £800 was raised for the Mayor’s charities, Royston Girl Guiding and the Town Mayor’s Community Trust Fund.
The popular quiz looks set to return next year.
- 1 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 2 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 3 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 4 David Walliams’ Gangsta Granny coming to Cambridge stage
- 5 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 6 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 7 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 8 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 9 Family pay tribute to 'truly special individual' killed in A1307 crash
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange