It’ll be all bike on the night
THE Royston and District Motorcycle Club will be holding its 21st annual bike show in Meldreth on Wednesday. About 2,000 bikes and at least 3,500 visitors are expected to be at this year s event, at Meldreth Manor Riding School. The show will include trad
THE Royston and District Motorcycle Club will be holding its 21st annual bike show in Meldreth on Wednesday.
About 2,000 bikes and at least 3,500 visitors are expected to be at this year's event, at Meldreth Manor Riding School.
The show will include trade stands, including bike leathers, training schools, and a raffle.
Last year £8,250 was raised.
You may also want to watch:
This year donations will be divided between Meldreth Manor School - which looks after children and young adults with complex physical and learning difficulties - and the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
Show co-ordinator Steve Coningsby said: "There is so much to see at the show, but it's more than just a show."
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 3 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 4 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 5 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 6 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 7 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 8 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 9 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 10 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
Over the years ex-racing driver Mark Blundell and television presenter Vicky Butler Henderson have supported the show.
The show will start at 6.30pm and admission is £3, under-14s free.