Into the blue for Royston’s annual fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
It’s time to go bonkers in blue as entries are now open for a charity race in Royston.
Now in its fourth year, the Royston in Blue 5k challenge up Therfield Heath will once again be raising money for the Teenage Cancer Trust.
Last year the run raised an impressive £12,500 for the charity.
This year there will be prizes for the best dressed dog and best fancy dress.
Look out for a special golden t-shirt in your starter pack, the lucky six to receive them will be handed a prize on the day.
You may also want to watch:
UHY Hacker Young have sponsored Royston in Blue since its inception. David Smyth, a director of the firm, said: “This is such an important cause. We’re pleased to support the charity and the local community by ensuring the continuation of this fantastic event.”
The run will take place on Sunday June 28. To find out more visit www.roystoninblue.co.uk.
- 1 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 2 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 3 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 4 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 5 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 6 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 7 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 8 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Family remembers teacher Frank who taught many how to swim
- 10 What can open on April 12 when lockdown rules ease?