Into the blue for Royston’s annual fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
It’s time to go bonkers in blue as entries are now open for a charity race in Royston.
Now in its fourth year, the Royston in Blue 5k challenge up Therfield Heath will once again be raising money for the Teenage Cancer Trust.
Last year the run raised an impressive £12,500 for the charity.
This year there will be prizes for the best dressed dog and best fancy dress.
Look out for a special golden t-shirt in your starter pack, the lucky six to receive them will be handed a prize on the day.
You may also want to watch:
UHY Hacker Young have sponsored Royston in Blue since its inception. David Smyth, a director of the firm, said: “This is such an important cause. We’re pleased to support the charity and the local community by ensuring the continuation of this fantastic event.”
The run will take place on Sunday June 28. To find out more visit www.roystoninblue.co.uk.
- 1 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 2 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 3 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Wildlife photographer's lockdown calendar raises money for those in need
- 6 Families of care home residents worry about vaccine roll-out delays
- 7 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 8 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 9 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn