Into the blue for Royston’s annual fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
It’s time to go bonkers in blue as entries are now open for a charity race in Royston.
Now in its fourth year, the Royston in Blue 5k challenge up Therfield Heath will once again be raising money for the Teenage Cancer Trust.
Last year the run raised an impressive £12,500 for the charity.
This year there will be prizes for the best dressed dog and best fancy dress.
Look out for a special golden t-shirt in your starter pack, the lucky six to receive them will be handed a prize on the day.
You may also want to watch:
UHY Hacker Young have sponsored Royston in Blue since its inception. David Smyth, a director of the firm, said: “This is such an important cause. We’re pleased to support the charity and the local community by ensuring the continuation of this fantastic event.”
The run will take place on Sunday June 28. To find out more visit www.roystoninblue.co.uk.
- 1 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 4 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 5 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 6 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 Opinion: Shock tactics needed for retirement saving
- 9 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange