Into the blue for Royston’s annual fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
It’s time to go bonkers in blue as entries are now open for a charity race in Royston.
Now in its fourth year, the Royston in Blue 5k challenge up Therfield Heath will once again be raising money for the Teenage Cancer Trust.
Last year the run raised an impressive £12,500 for the charity.
This year there will be prizes for the best dressed dog and best fancy dress.
Look out for a special golden t-shirt in your starter pack, the lucky six to receive them will be handed a prize on the day.
You may also want to watch:
UHY Hacker Young have sponsored Royston in Blue since its inception. David Smyth, a director of the firm, said: “This is such an important cause. We’re pleased to support the charity and the local community by ensuring the continuation of this fantastic event.”
The run will take place on Sunday June 28. To find out more visit www.roystoninblue.co.uk.
- 1 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 2 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 3 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 4 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 7 Thatcher returns after 30 years to repair cottage where he met his wife
- 8 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 9 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 Councillors deemed 'foolhardy' after being pinged by Test and Trace during meeting