Into the blue for Royston’s annual fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
It’s time to go bonkers in blue as entries are now open for a charity race in Royston.
Now in its fourth year, the Royston in Blue 5k challenge up Therfield Heath will once again be raising money for the Teenage Cancer Trust.
Last year the run raised an impressive £12,500 for the charity.
This year there will be prizes for the best dressed dog and best fancy dress.
Look out for a special golden t-shirt in your starter pack, the lucky six to receive them will be handed a prize on the day.
UHY Hacker Young have sponsored Royston in Blue since its inception. David Smyth, a director of the firm, said: “This is such an important cause. We’re pleased to support the charity and the local community by ensuring the continuation of this fantastic event.”
The run will take place on Sunday June 28. To find out more visit www.roystoninblue.co.uk.
- 1 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 2 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 3 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 4 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 5 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 6 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 7 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 8 Former heavyweight boxing champ to support hospice with charity dinner
- 9 'We must learn to live with Covid' says health secretary on Plan B's end
- 10 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told