Hotel makes pub guide 11 times in a row
A HOTEL has been voted into the Good Pub Guide for the 11th successive year. The Three Tuns Hotel in Ashwell is one of just 1170 pubs nationwide to make it into the revered guide. Landlady Claire Stanley said: Obtaining this entry is no mean feat as this
A HOTEL has been voted into the Good Pub Guide for the 11th successive year.
The Three Tuns Hotel in Ashwell is one of just 1170 pubs nationwide to make it into the revered guide.
Landlady Claire Stanley said: "Obtaining this entry is no mean feat as this guide is done purely by customer recommendation only.
"We are extremely proud of this and would like to not only thank our customers, but also all the staff past and present who continually support the Three Tuns with their hard work and high level of customer service.
"In these times of recession The Three Tuns is going from strength to strength."
The entry in the Good Pub Guide commends the Three Tuns on its "Comfortable old-fashioned hotel bar" and "generous helpings of tasty food".
- 1 Stewart 'wasn't distressed and calmly answered questions' at scene of wife's death, paramedic tells court
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 4 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 5 Hero dog sniffs out cash for charity with golf ball mission
- 6 Sir Tom Jones to play Heritage Live concert at Audley End House & Gardens in Saffron Walden
- 7 Murder trial told Ian Stewart was 'so cross' after sister-in-law called coroner
- 8 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 9 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 10 Council leader pledges 'we'll hold This Land to account'
It adds: "As at all good pubs, there seems to be something for everyone at this well run hotel and pub.