Hotel makes pub guide 11 times in a row
A HOTEL has been voted into the Good Pub Guide for the 11th successive year. The Three Tuns Hotel in Ashwell is one of just 1170 pubs nationwide to make it into the revered guide. Landlady Claire Stanley said: Obtaining this entry is no mean feat as this
A HOTEL has been voted into the Good Pub Guide for the 11th successive year.
The Three Tuns Hotel in Ashwell is one of just 1170 pubs nationwide to make it into the revered guide.
Landlady Claire Stanley said: "Obtaining this entry is no mean feat as this guide is done purely by customer recommendation only.
"We are extremely proud of this and would like to not only thank our customers, but also all the staff past and present who continually support the Three Tuns with their hard work and high level of customer service.
You may also want to watch:
"In these times of recession The Three Tuns is going from strength to strength."
The entry in the Good Pub Guide commends the Three Tuns on its "Comfortable old-fashioned hotel bar" and "generous helpings of tasty food".
- 1 Royston photographer wins abstract picture competition
- 2 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 3 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 4 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 5 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 6 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 7 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 8 Shellens quits after committee votes to gag Hickford debate
- 9 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 10 Star turns make Netflix movie Malcolm & Marie 'a real must-see'
It adds: "As at all good pubs, there seems to be something for everyone at this well run hotel and pub.