Hotel makes pub guide 11 times in a row
A HOTEL has been voted into the Good Pub Guide for the 11th successive year. The Three Tuns Hotel in Ashwell is one of just 1170 pubs nationwide to make it into the revered guide. Landlady Claire Stanley said: Obtaining this entry is no mean feat as this
A HOTEL has been voted into the Good Pub Guide for the 11th successive year.
The Three Tuns Hotel in Ashwell is one of just 1170 pubs nationwide to make it into the revered guide.
Landlady Claire Stanley said: "Obtaining this entry is no mean feat as this guide is done purely by customer recommendation only.
"We are extremely proud of this and would like to not only thank our customers, but also all the staff past and present who continually support the Three Tuns with their hard work and high level of customer service.
You may also want to watch:
"In these times of recession The Three Tuns is going from strength to strength."
The entry in the Good Pub Guide commends the Three Tuns on its "Comfortable old-fashioned hotel bar" and "generous helpings of tasty food".
- 1 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 2 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 3 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 4 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
- 5 Exploring the medieval graffiti of North Herts' historic churches
- 6 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 7 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 8 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 9 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 10 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
It adds: "As at all good pubs, there seems to be something for everyone at this well run hotel and pub.