Host of activities to keep kids entertained in North Herts parks over Easter holidays
- Credit: Archant
There is a host of activities to keep kids entertained in North Herts parks over the Easter holidays.
The open space will be transformed into hives of activity with inflatables, arts and crafts, sport, messy play fun and designated beach areas over Easter for the extravaganza put on by North Herts District Council’s active communities team.
The free festival will be visiting Barkway Recreation Ground on Tuesday between 10am and 12 noon, before heading to Ashwell Recreation Ground between 2pm and 4pm.
Priory Gardens in Royston plays host on Thursday morning from 10am until 12 noon.
Councillor Tony Hunter, who is responsible for community engagement at the council, said: “Last year the festivals of fun were a huge success and hundreds of people joined in the fun.
You may also want to watch:
“There are some great activities for children of all ages, whether you are looking for ways to keep children entertained on a budget or hoping to experience something more adventurous.”
For more information search for ‘family festivals’ at www.north-herts.gov.uk or contact Gemma Crosk on 01462 474560.
- 1 New boxing and Muay Thai classes aim to help boost post-lockdown mood
- 2 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 3 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 4 No business like shire business for Cambridge college
- 5 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 6 Community comes together for Together We Stand Against Racism event
- 7 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition
- 8 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 9 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 10 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre