Home-Start Royston & South Cambs receives cash boost from Royston Rotary Club
- Credit: Archant
A family support charity serving Royston and South Cambs has been given a much-welcomed cash boost by Royston Rotary Club.
Home-Start Royston & South Cambridgeshire’s Roman Maczkiewicz was delighted to receive the £1,000 cheque from past president of Royston Rotary, Graeme Dargie.
The money is to help support Home-Start’s work with their Royston Family Support Group.
Mr Dargie said that Home-Start had been his chosen charity for the year 2017/18 and he “was delighted to be able to present an additional sum to help them continue their valuable work in support of the local community.”
Home-Start relies on donations to provide their unique home visiting service delivering crucial support for families with young children who are at personal crisis point, poentially experiencing post-natal depression, isolation, illness, disability, breavement and domestic abuse.
You may also want to watch:
For more informatiion on the charity call 01763 262262, email email@example.com or go to www.hsrsc.org.uk.
- 1 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 4 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 5 Robot assists with cancer operations at Lister Hospital
- 6 Sunset Starlight Walk returning after year of cancelled events for hospice
- 7 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 8 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 9 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 10 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result