Home-Start Royston & South Cambs receives cash boost from Royston Rotary Club
- Credit: Archant
A family support charity serving Royston and South Cambs has been given a much-welcomed cash boost by Royston Rotary Club.
Home-Start Royston & South Cambridgeshire’s Roman Maczkiewicz was delighted to receive the £1,000 cheque from past president of Royston Rotary, Graeme Dargie.
The money is to help support Home-Start’s work with their Royston Family Support Group.
Mr Dargie said that Home-Start had been his chosen charity for the year 2017/18 and he “was delighted to be able to present an additional sum to help them continue their valuable work in support of the local community.”
Home-Start relies on donations to provide their unique home visiting service delivering crucial support for families with young children who are at personal crisis point, poentially experiencing post-natal depression, isolation, illness, disability, breavement and domestic abuse.
You may also want to watch:
For more informatiion on the charity call 01763 262262, email email@example.com or go to www.hsrsc.org.uk.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 5 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 6 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 9 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 10 Rail timetable change could see 'dramatic improvement' to village services