Hitting high notes with Royston town centre music trail
- Credit: Archant
A day of musical fun is planned for Royston town centre on Saturday.
Children will be set the task of finding musical instruments placed in shop windows as part of the music trail, and every child that completes the trail will receive a prize.
There will also be craft activities provided on site by a team of professionals – giving small people the opportunity to try their hands at different crafts including face painting.
To add a little glamour, a selection of music glitter tattoos will also be available.
Royston town centre manager Geraint Burnell said: “This second annual music trail is the latest in a series of events sponsored by Royston’s businesses through the agency of Royston First.
You may also want to watch:
“The central attraction is the trail, which is designed on a similar basis to our popular Easter trail, pirate trail and Rudolph’s trail at Christmas.
“We hope that families come into Royston, enjoy the activities and perhaps sample the shops, restaurants and play facilities – including the new Splash Park – available in the town centre.”
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 6 Villagers launch bid to raise £200,000 for 14th-century church paintings
- 7 Hertfordshire's adult social care workers honoured at award ceremony
- 8 Herts libraries service could be transferred to public service mutual
- 9 Help on offer for residents as Universal Credit cut looms
- 10 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
The event will be coordinated from Fish Hill Square and will start at 10am.