Hitting high notes with Royston town centre music trail
- Credit: Archant
A day of musical fun is planned for Royston town centre on Saturday.
Children will be set the task of finding musical instruments placed in shop windows as part of the music trail, and every child that completes the trail will receive a prize.
There will also be craft activities provided on site by a team of professionals – giving small people the opportunity to try their hands at different crafts including face painting.
To add a little glamour, a selection of music glitter tattoos will also be available.
Royston town centre manager Geraint Burnell said: “This second annual music trail is the latest in a series of events sponsored by Royston’s businesses through the agency of Royston First.
“The central attraction is the trail, which is designed on a similar basis to our popular Easter trail, pirate trail and Rudolph’s trail at Christmas.
“We hope that families come into Royston, enjoy the activities and perhaps sample the shops, restaurants and play facilities – including the new Splash Park – available in the town centre.”
- 1 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 2 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 3 Bassingbourn Village College students win Pitch for the Prize competition
- 4 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Royston judoka Reid relishing Commonwealth Games chance
- 6 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 7 Tractors take to the streets to raise money for hospital
- 8 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 9 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 10 Can you complete the Census 2021 map game?
The event will be coordinated from Fish Hill Square and will start at 10am.