Historian gets ready to spook with ghost tour around Royston
- Credit: Damien O'Dell
People keen to have a spooktacular time on Saturday are urged to join a ghost tour of Royston, which promises a generous serving of spine-tingling stories to get you shaking in your boots.
The family-friendly tour of the town will start at 11.30am and will be led by local author, historian and public speaker Damien O’Dell.
The tour will start at 11.30am at Royston railway station in Kneesworth Street.
Tickets are £6 each – £4.50 for under 16s and OAPs – from Royston Library in Market Hill.
Alternatively people are invited to just turn up and buy a ticket on the day.
You may also want to watch:
A well-known author and expert on all things ghostly, Damien has written a series of books on the paranormal in the counties of Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
The books tell accounts of well known hauntings, as well as uncovering some unknown spooky locations through tales of the area.
- 1 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 2 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 5 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 6 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 7 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 8 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 9 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 10 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm