Historian gets ready to spook with ghost tour around Royston
- Credit: Damien O'Dell
People keen to have a spooktacular time on Saturday are urged to join a ghost tour of Royston, which promises a generous serving of spine-tingling stories to get you shaking in your boots.
The family-friendly tour of the town will start at 11.30am and will be led by local author, historian and public speaker Damien O’Dell.
The tour will start at 11.30am at Royston railway station in Kneesworth Street.
Tickets are £6 each – £4.50 for under 16s and OAPs – from Royston Library in Market Hill.
Alternatively people are invited to just turn up and buy a ticket on the day.
You may also want to watch:
A well-known author and expert on all things ghostly, Damien has written a series of books on the paranormal in the counties of Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
The books tell accounts of well known hauntings, as well as uncovering some unknown spooky locations through tales of the area.
- 1 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 2 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 3 Parish councils react to High Court decision that councils must meet in person
- 4 How many children are living in poverty in North Herts?
- 5 Filming taking place at National Trust's Wimpole Estate
- 6 Walkers put their best foot forward for floating hospital
- 7 Who is standing in Royston Town Council Meridian ward election?
- 8 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
- 9 'Dawning of a new era' as Melbourn Community Hub prepares to reopen
- 10 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week