Historian gets ready to spook with ghost tour around Royston
- Credit: Damien O'Dell
People keen to have a spooktacular time on Saturday are urged to join a ghost tour of Royston, which promises a generous serving of spine-tingling stories to get you shaking in your boots.
The family-friendly tour of the town will start at 11.30am and will be led by local author, historian and public speaker Damien O’Dell.
The tour will start at 11.30am at Royston railway station in Kneesworth Street.
Tickets are £6 each – £4.50 for under 16s and OAPs – from Royston Library in Market Hill.
Alternatively people are invited to just turn up and buy a ticket on the day.
You may also want to watch:
A well-known author and expert on all things ghostly, Damien has written a series of books on the paranormal in the counties of Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
The books tell accounts of well known hauntings, as well as uncovering some unknown spooky locations through tales of the area.
- 1 When will bins be collected in North Hertfordshire again?
- 2 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 5 I will not stop fighting for our chalk streams, says South Cambs MP
- 6 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 7 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 8 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 9 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs already this year
- 10 PCC funding boost sees defibrillators installed across Herts