Help paint Royston yellow for charity!
AN appeal to make Royston a sea of yellow has been lodged by a leading cancer charity.
The Marie Curie Cancer Care fundraising team are appealing for collectors to help them make this years Great Daffodil Appeal the best ever.
Community fundraiser, Christine Brown, said: “We have several collections in Royston during March and are appealing to people to donate an hour or two of their time which will help local people have the choice to spend their final days at home”
Donations will be sought during March and everyone who gives cash will be asked to wear a daffodil pin to support Marie Curie Nurses.
All money raised from the flagship appeal will help provide more free nursing care for people with a terminal illness in their own homes
You may also want to watch:
For more information on how to get involved contact Christine Brown on 01920 467209, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.mariecurie.org.uk/daffodil
- 1 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 2 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 3 IWM Duxford set to reopen fully and new flying days announced
- 4 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 5 Police dog helps track down bike stolen in South Cambs
- 6 Who are our North Herts candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 7 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 8 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 9 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 10 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?