Help paint Royston yellow for charity!
AN appeal to make Royston a sea of yellow has been lodged by a leading cancer charity.
The Marie Curie Cancer Care fundraising team are appealing for collectors to help them make this years Great Daffodil Appeal the best ever.
Community fundraiser, Christine Brown, said: “We have several collections in Royston during March and are appealing to people to donate an hour or two of their time which will help local people have the choice to spend their final days at home”
Donations will be sought during March and everyone who gives cash will be asked to wear a daffodil pin to support Marie Curie Nurses.
All money raised from the flagship appeal will help provide more free nursing care for people with a terminal illness in their own homes
You may also want to watch:
For more information on how to get involved contact Christine Brown on 01920 467209, email@example.com or visit www.mariecurie.org.uk/daffodil
- 1 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 2 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 3 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 6 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 7 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 8 Families of care home residents worry about vaccine roll-out delays
- 9 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 10 Mass vaccination centre in town 'first' to open next week