Help paint Royston yellow for charity!
AN appeal to make Royston a sea of yellow has been lodged by a leading cancer charity.
The Marie Curie Cancer Care fundraising team are appealing for collectors to help them make this years Great Daffodil Appeal the best ever.
Community fundraiser, Christine Brown, said: “We have several collections in Royston during March and are appealing to people to donate an hour or two of their time which will help local people have the choice to spend their final days at home”
Donations will be sought during March and everyone who gives cash will be asked to wear a daffodil pin to support Marie Curie Nurses.
All money raised from the flagship appeal will help provide more free nursing care for people with a terminal illness in their own homes
You may also want to watch:
For more information on how to get involved contact Christine Brown on 01920 467209, email@example.com or visit www.mariecurie.org.uk/daffodil
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 5 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 6 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 7 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 8 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 9 Save pennies and the planet - why you should go along to Sustain-Ability event
- 10 Fundraising walk for Citizens Advice 'a resounding success'