Heavy traffic reported tonight around Milton Park and Ride in Cambridge on A10
There is a warning tonight of possible delays for motorists using the A10 in Cambridge at Butts Lane where heavy traffic is reported around Milton Park and Ride. There could also be delays on the A14 Thrapston Road, Cambridge, where there is a traffic lig
There is a warning tonight of possible delays for motorists using the A10 in Cambridge at Butts Lane where heavy traffic is reported around Milton Park and Ride.
There could also be delays on the A14 Thrapston Road, Cambridge, where there is a traffic light failure at Brampton Hut and motorists are warned to approach the area with care.
Motorists are also being warned of problems on the A10 on Friday night in Cambridge Road, Cheshunt, northbound between the A121 Winston Churchill Way and the A1170 Great Cambridge Road where one lane is blocked following an accident between two vehicles.
On the M1 there is very slow traffic northbound between junction 9at Redbourn and the Luton Airport Spur Road at junction 10 and queuing on the exit slip road southbound at junction 13 for Bedford.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks area where there is also a 50 mph speed limit.
Traffic is running freely both ways along the A1 (M) through Comet country but there could be delays either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 through the roadworks.
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 3 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 4 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 5 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 6 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 7 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 8 Suspected arsonist held after health centre fire
- 9 Constituency boundary review - have you had your say?
- 10 Wildlife enthusiast wins photographic society's 'print of the year'
Motorists are also being warned by the Highways Agency that the Hatfield Tunnel will be closed in both directions from 10pm on Saturday night until 5am on Sunday morning for maintenance work and diversions will be via the A1001.
On the M11 in Essex motorists are being warned of possible delays around Stansted Airport at junction 8 and junction 9 at Saffron Walden because of extensive roadworks.
In Luton, Humberstone Road, both ways on the A505 with Dunstable Road is closed due to subsidence.
On the A1 at the Black Cat, Roxton, roundabout there is slow traffic northbound.
All First Capital Connect and East Coast Main Line train services are running normally.