Heavy traffic reported on motorways around Crow country
THERE was more motorway misery for motorists on Tuesday morning with congestion and slow moving traffic on the A1 (M) around Stevenage southbound between junction 8 and 7. Further south congestion was also reported between junction 5 at Welwyn and 3 for S
THERE was more motorway misery for motorists on Tuesday morning with congestion and slow moving traffic on the A1 (M) around Stevenage southbound between junction 8 and 7. Further south congestion was also reported between junction 5 at Welwyn and 3 for St Albans and through the road works in the Hatfield Tunnel.
Heavy traffic caused more problems for the second day running on the A602 Hitchin Road both ways around Ingleside Drive in Stevenage.
In Willow Lane Hitchin, heavy congestion is being caused by a broken down car on the A505 near Charlton Road.
On the M25 there is slow traffic anticlockwise between junction 21A St Albans and junction 17 at Maple Cross and junction 16 and junction 18 both ways because of a 50mph speed limit.
You may also want to watch:
On the M11 in Essex there remains the possibility of congestion between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden. On the M11 in Cambridgeshire there is heavy traffic reported around junction 11 between the Gog Magog roundabout and Addenbrooke's on the A1307.
- 1 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 2 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 3 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 4 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 5 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 6 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 7 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 8 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
- 9 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 10 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town