Heavy traffic reported on motorways around Crow country
THERE was more motorway misery for motorists on Tuesday morning with congestion and slow moving traffic on the A1 (M) around Stevenage southbound between junction 8 and 7. Further south congestion was also reported between junction 5 at Welwyn and 3 for S
THERE was more motorway misery for motorists on Tuesday morning with congestion and slow moving traffic on the A1 (M) around Stevenage southbound between junction 8 and 7. Further south congestion was also reported between junction 5 at Welwyn and 3 for St Albans and through the road works in the Hatfield Tunnel.
Heavy traffic caused more problems for the second day running on the A602 Hitchin Road both ways around Ingleside Drive in Stevenage.
In Willow Lane Hitchin, heavy congestion is being caused by a broken down car on the A505 near Charlton Road.
On the M25 there is slow traffic anticlockwise between junction 21A St Albans and junction 17 at Maple Cross and junction 16 and junction 18 both ways because of a 50mph speed limit.
You may also want to watch:
On the M11 in Essex there remains the possibility of congestion between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden. On the M11 in Cambridgeshire there is heavy traffic reported around junction 11 between the Gog Magog roundabout and Addenbrooke's on the A1307.
- 1 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 2 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 Royston Arts Festival committee overcomes COVID difficulties to bring back events
- 5 Get on your bike for the A10 Awareness Ride comeback
- 6 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 7 Barkway Lit Fest proves to be a real page-turner
- 8 Flexi parking ticket rolled out for hybrid commuters
- 9 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 10 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis