Heavy traffic reported on motorways around Crow country
THERE was more motorway misery for motorists on Tuesday morning with congestion and slow moving traffic on the A1 (M) around Stevenage southbound between junction 8 and 7. Further south congestion was also reported between junction 5 at Welwyn and 3 for S
THERE was more motorway misery for motorists on Tuesday morning with congestion and slow moving traffic on the A1 (M) around Stevenage southbound between junction 8 and 7. Further south congestion was also reported between junction 5 at Welwyn and 3 for St Albans and through the road works in the Hatfield Tunnel.
Heavy traffic caused more problems for the second day running on the A602 Hitchin Road both ways around Ingleside Drive in Stevenage.
In Willow Lane Hitchin, heavy congestion is being caused by a broken down car on the A505 near Charlton Road.
On the M25 there is slow traffic anticlockwise between junction 21A St Albans and junction 17 at Maple Cross and junction 16 and junction 18 both ways because of a 50mph speed limit.
You may also want to watch:
On the M11 in Essex there remains the possibility of congestion between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden. On the M11 in Cambridgeshire there is heavy traffic reported around junction 11 between the Gog Magog roundabout and Addenbrooke's on the A1307.
- 1 Royston photographer wins abstract picture competition
- 2 South Cambs MP launches new forum to champion local life sciences
- 3 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 4 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 5 Aircraft museum celebrates 85 years since the Spitfire's maiden flight
- 6 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 7 Shellens quits after committee votes to gag Hickford debate
- 8 Experts to discuss mental health at new online festival
- 9 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 10 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage