Heavy traffic reported on A1 Great North Road at Buckden on Thursday evening
Heavy and slow moving traffic is reported on Thursday evening on the A1 Great North Road at Buckden northbound on the B661 Perry Road. There is also congestion Heavy traffic northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 3 for St Albans and junction 4 for Hert
Heavy and slow moving traffic is reported on Thursday evening on the A1 Great North Road at Buckden northbound on the B661 Perry Road.
There is also congestion Heavy traffic northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 3 for St Albans and junction 4 for Hertford in the roadworks area.
On the M25 motorists are being warned to expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood because of roadworks and a 50mph limit.
And on the M11 there could be delays between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden because of roadworks and barrier repairs.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1there is also slow moving traffic around junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road.
On the trains First Capital Connect say there is delays of up to 30 minutes between Bedford and Brighton and between Luton and Wimbledon because of signalling problems at Blackfriars. Tickets are being accepted on London buses and London overground services.
- 1 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 5 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 6 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 7 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 8 Thatcher returns after 30 years to repair cottage where he met his wife
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Escape the crowds this summer at these places to visit in Hertfordshire
East Coast Main Line services are running normally.