Heavy traffic reported on A1 Great North Road at Buckden on Thursday evening
Heavy and slow moving traffic is reported on Thursday evening on the A1 Great North Road at Buckden northbound on the B661 Perry Road. There is also congestion Heavy traffic northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 3 for St Albans and junction 4 for Hert
Heavy and slow moving traffic is reported on Thursday evening on the A1 Great North Road at Buckden northbound on the B661 Perry Road.
There is also congestion Heavy traffic northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 3 for St Albans and junction 4 for Hertford in the roadworks area.
On the M25 motorists are being warned to expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood because of roadworks and a 50mph limit.
And on the M11 there could be delays between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden because of roadworks and barrier repairs.
On the M1there is also slow moving traffic around junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road.
On the trains First Capital Connect say there is delays of up to 30 minutes between Bedford and Brighton and between Luton and Wimbledon because of signalling problems at Blackfriars. Tickets are being accepted on London buses and London overground services.
- 1 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 2 Family of patient who died from drug overdose speak out after inquest
- 3 All aboard for Steam at the Hoops festival in Bassingbourn
- 4 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
- 5 New mayor makes historic market her first stop
- 6 North Herts grass verge cutting to be reduced
- 7 Tesco recalls pastry product over risks to people with nut allergies
- 8 New mayor elected in historic moment for Royston Town Council
- 9 Royston drama group CADS wins new play award for The Blonde Bombshell at Welwyn festival
- 10 Councillors take the plunge to raise money for Home-Start
East Coast Main Line services are running normally.