Heavy traffic reported on A1 Great North Road at Buckden on Thursday evening
Heavy and slow moving traffic is reported on Thursday evening on the A1 Great North Road at Buckden northbound on the B661 Perry Road. There is also congestion Heavy traffic northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 3 for St Albans and junction 4 for Hert
Heavy and slow moving traffic is reported on Thursday evening on the A1 Great North Road at Buckden northbound on the B661 Perry Road.
There is also congestion Heavy traffic northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 3 for St Albans and junction 4 for Hertford in the roadworks area.
On the M25 motorists are being warned to expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood because of roadworks and a 50mph limit.
And on the M11 there could be delays between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden because of roadworks and barrier repairs.
You may also want to watch:
On the M1there is also slow moving traffic around junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road.
On the trains First Capital Connect say there is delays of up to 30 minutes between Bedford and Brighton and between Luton and Wimbledon because of signalling problems at Blackfriars. Tickets are being accepted on London buses and London overground services.
- 1 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 2 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 3 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 4 Local Election 2021: Counting starts for North Herts council
- 5 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 6 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 7 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 8 Promising Young Woman review: Carey Mulligan shines in Emerald Fennell's outstanding movie
- 9 Expect 'honesty and integrity' says new police and crime commissioner
- 10 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
East Coast Main Line services are running normally.