Heavy traffic reported on A1 Great North Road at Buckden on Thursday evening
Heavy and slow moving traffic is reported on Thursday evening on the A1 Great North Road at Buckden northbound on the B661 Perry Road. There is also congestion Heavy traffic northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 3 for St Albans and junction 4 for Hert
Heavy and slow moving traffic is reported on Thursday evening on the A1 Great North Road at Buckden northbound on the B661 Perry Road.
There is also congestion Heavy traffic northbound on the A1 (M) between junction 3 for St Albans and junction 4 for Hertford in the roadworks area.
On the M25 motorists are being warned to expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 with Chorley Wood because of roadworks and a 50mph limit.
And on the M11 there could be delays between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden because of roadworks and barrier repairs.
On the M1there is also slow moving traffic around junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road.
On the trains First Capital Connect say there is delays of up to 30 minutes between Bedford and Brighton and between Luton and Wimbledon because of signalling problems at Blackfriars. Tickets are being accepted on London buses and London overground services.
- 1 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 2 Metal detectorist, 13, explains how she discovered Bronze Age hoards near Royston
- 3 Royston crews' tribute after 'incredible' fire dog's death
- 4 Royston museum under new management
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 7 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 8 £800,000 artificial football pitch opens at Melbourn Village College
- 9 IWM Duxford exhibition to display largest collection of Spitfires under one roof
- 10 Bronze Age hoards containing around 200 items found near Royston
East Coast Main Line services are running normally.