Heavy traffic on Tuesday night on the A14 and A10 in Cambs
Good news for motorists using the A1101 Wash Road, Welney, tonight is that the road is finally open again after recent flooding. On the A14 in Cambridgeshire westbound between junction 34 with the B1047 and the M11 junction 14 at Girton there is slow mov
Good news for motorists using the A1101 Wash Road, Welney, tonight is that the road is finally open again after recent flooding.
On the A14 in Cambridgeshire westbound between junction 34 with the B1047 and the M11 junction 14 at Girton there is slow moving traffic between Fen Ditton and Girton.
Slow moving traffic is reported on the A10 in Cambridgeshire southbound at junction 33 with the A14 at the Milton Interchange.
There is also heavy tonight on the A1 (M) between junctions 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel through the roadworks area where there is also a 40mph speed limit.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 motorists are being warned to expect possible delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the major roadworks where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
Queuing traffic is reported on the A5 at Flamstead both ways at Chequers Hill in the roadworks area.
- 1 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 4 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 5 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 6 Suspected arsonist held after health centre fire
- 7 Constituency boundary review - have you had your say?
- 8 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 9 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 10 Where to get a walk-in Covid-19 vaccine in Cambridgeshire this weekend
Motorists using the M1 should expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road where there is queuing his evening and junction 12 for Flitwick where there is a contraflow through the roadworks.
On the M11 there could be delays between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden through the roadworks where one lane is closed in both directions.