Have your say on Royston Hospital services
- Credit: Archant
People living in Royston will be given the chance to have their say on health services in the town at the Health Action Day event.
The open day will be held at Royston Leisure Centre and will be hosted by volunteers from Royston Community Health.
The volunteers will be asking the community for suggestions for future services at Royston Hospital.
Margaret Allen, director of Royston Community Health said: “The NHS is now considering a number of options for the hospital site which all include health care, which have to be costed out and agreed.
“As local people, we will continue to be involved in talks and will continue to press for the very best services we can.
You may also want to watch:
“The NHS welcomes our input and we meet regularly with all interested parties.”
Health Action Day will be held at Royston Leisure Centre in Woodcock Road on Saturday between 1pm and 4pm.
- 1 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 2 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 5 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Tribute to beloved mum, friend and artist Debbie Horabin
- 8 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 9 A mental health first aider offers advice on coping during lockdown
- 10 'We're breaking' - Lister Hospital staff 'tearful' and 'on their knees' as COVID cases double