Have your say on Royston Hospital services
- Credit: Archant
People living in Royston will be given the chance to have their say on health services in the town at the Health Action Day event.
The open day will be held at Royston Leisure Centre and will be hosted by volunteers from Royston Community Health.
The volunteers will be asking the community for suggestions for future services at Royston Hospital.
Margaret Allen, director of Royston Community Health said: “The NHS is now considering a number of options for the hospital site which all include health care, which have to be costed out and agreed.
“As local people, we will continue to be involved in talks and will continue to press for the very best services we can.
You may also want to watch:
“The NHS welcomes our input and we meet regularly with all interested parties.”
Health Action Day will be held at Royston Leisure Centre in Woodcock Road on Saturday between 1pm and 4pm.
- 1 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 2 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 3 Hotel on Duxford IWM site given go-ahead after council re-vote
- 4 Ski trip interest 'peaks' at Melbourn Village College
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire
- 7 Have you visited the Orwell Clunch Pit? New sign tells of unique site's significance
- 8 How do North East Herts and South Cambs fare in the latest boundary review proposals?
- 9 Flying day at IWM Duxford commemorates 77th anniversary of D-Day
- 10 Outstanding day had by all at Streetfood Heroes event