Have your say on Royston Hospital services
- Credit: Archant
People living in Royston will be given the chance to have their say on health services in the town at the Health Action Day event.
The open day will be held at Royston Leisure Centre and will be hosted by volunteers from Royston Community Health.
The volunteers will be asking the community for suggestions for future services at Royston Hospital.
Margaret Allen, director of Royston Community Health said: “The NHS is now considering a number of options for the hospital site which all include health care, which have to be costed out and agreed.
“As local people, we will continue to be involved in talks and will continue to press for the very best services we can.
You may also want to watch:
“The NHS welcomes our input and we meet regularly with all interested parties.”
Health Action Day will be held at Royston Leisure Centre in Woodcock Road on Saturday between 1pm and 4pm.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 3 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 4 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 5 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 6 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 7 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Barley Flower Tower to be cut into pieces!
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange