Royston fire crews putting out fire at Harry Potter studios
- Credit: Archant
A total of 18 fire crews, including from Royston, are attending a fire at the studios where all eight Harry Potter films were made.
Hertfordshire County Council's Fire and Rescue Service were called at 11.29pm yesterday to the 80-hectare Warner Bros Studios complex in Leavesden.
HCC says 18 fire engines and support vehicles are still at the scene as crews continue to tackle the fire.
In addition, three jets and one aerial ladder platform are in use.
There have been no injuries due to the fire.
You may also want to watch:
The Leavesden-based studios have also been involved in the production of The Dark Kight, Inception, Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace and Jason Bourne.
- 1 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 2 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 3 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 4 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 5 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 6 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 7 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 8 Cooling caps appeal to reduce chemo patients' hair loss
- 9 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 10 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford