Royston fire crews putting out fire at Harry Potter studios
- Credit: Archant
A total of 18 fire crews, including from Royston, are attending a fire at the studios where all eight Harry Potter films were made.
Hertfordshire County Council's Fire and Rescue Service were called at 11.29pm yesterday to the 80-hectare Warner Bros Studios complex in Leavesden.
HCC says 18 fire engines and support vehicles are still at the scene as crews continue to tackle the fire.
In addition, three jets and one aerial ladder platform are in use.
There have been no injuries due to the fire.
You may also want to watch:
The Leavesden-based studios have also been involved in the production of The Dark Kight, Inception, Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace and Jason Bourne.
- 1 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 2 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 3 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
- 4 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 5 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 6 Exploring the medieval graffiti of North Herts' historic churches
- 7 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 8 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 9 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre