Handbags, purse, leather boots and coat stolen after two cars smashed into at Fowlmere Nature Reserve
- Credit: Archant
Thieves stole valuable items left in two cars while the victims visited Fowlmere Nature Reserve on Sunday.
The thefts occurred in the Mill Road car park at about 3.30pm, and in the first incident, the owners of a green Kia Soul returned just before 4pm to find one of the rear passenger windows had been smashed.
A Sainsbury’s carrier bag containing a black handbag, a purse and leather boots has been covered up by the victim, but had been stolen from the boot of the car.
In the second incident, a black Peugeot 207 was broken into between 3.20pm and 4pm, with a handbag and a long black coat with leatherette arms taken from inside.
No arrests have been made at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or via their online reporting system at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 5 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 3 Julian Clary and Matthew Kelly star in 'a theatrical gem' at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 4 Signs on A505 to discourage littering after stretch becomes 'eyesore'
- 5 No Time To Die is 'a bloated but entertaining slice of spy action'
- 6 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 7 Guitar once owned by Pink Floyd's Syd Barrett to be sold at Cambridge auction
- 8 MPs pay tribute following death of Sir David Amess
- 9 Mission Impossible and Top Gun star Tom Cruise spotted flying at Duxford
- 10 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing