Handbags, purse, leather boots and coat stolen after two cars smashed into at Fowlmere Nature Reserve
- Credit: Archant
Thieves stole valuable items left in two cars while the victims visited Fowlmere Nature Reserve on Sunday.
The thefts occurred in the Mill Road car park at about 3.30pm, and in the first incident, the owners of a green Kia Soul returned just before 4pm to find one of the rear passenger windows had been smashed.
A Sainsbury’s carrier bag containing a black handbag, a purse and leather boots has been covered up by the victim, but had been stolen from the boot of the car.
In the second incident, a black Peugeot 207 was broken into between 3.20pm and 4pm, with a handbag and a long black coat with leatherette arms taken from inside.
No arrests have been made at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or via their online reporting system at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 5 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 10 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton