Handbags, purse, leather boots and coat stolen after two cars smashed into at Fowlmere Nature Reserve
- Credit: Archant
Thieves stole valuable items left in two cars while the victims visited Fowlmere Nature Reserve on Sunday.
The thefts occurred in the Mill Road car park at about 3.30pm, and in the first incident, the owners of a green Kia Soul returned just before 4pm to find one of the rear passenger windows had been smashed.
A Sainsbury’s carrier bag containing a black handbag, a purse and leather boots has been covered up by the victim, but had been stolen from the boot of the car.
In the second incident, a black Peugeot 207 was broken into between 3.20pm and 4pm, with a handbag and a long black coat with leatherette arms taken from inside.
No arrests have been made at this stage.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or via their online reporting system at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 2 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 3 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 4 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 5 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 6 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 7 Missing teen found safe and well
- 8 Michael Portillo's Great British Railway Journeys visits Cambridge on BBC Two this week
- 9 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 10 Suspected drink lorry driver threw whiskey and wine bottle from cab