Guilden Morden club given kit makeover
- Credit: Archant
A Guilden Morden football team are feeling suited and booted after the club received funding from a property company for a new kit.
Fairview New Homes bought the purple and white shirts to show its support to Guilden Morden Football Club, which formed this June.
Chris Duck, club chairman said: “The kit was vital for us and has helped us to become properly established.
“Having a new strip really helped to get us up and running as a team.”
Stephen Brown, area construction manager for Fairview, said: “When we heard that a new football club was being set up in Guilden Morden, we were more than happy to help them get started by funding their new strip.
You may also want to watch:
“I wish the team the very best of luck for the rest of the season.”
The club play in the Newmarket Motor Company League.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 When will bins be collected in North Hertfordshire again?
- 3 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 4 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 5 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 6 I will not stop fighting for our chalk streams, says South Cambs MP
- 7 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 8 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 9 More than £2 million in funding set to save leisure centres under threat
- 10 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
They got off to a flying start this season, winning five of their first 10 games.