Group of men found guilty of drug dealing offences in and around Royston
- Credit: Archant
A group of men from Herts, Cambs and Essex are to be sentenced in the new year after being found guilty of a string of drug dealing offences in and around Royston.
Ricky Crotty, of Cambridge Road in Wimpole, was found guilty of conspiring to supply class A drugs in Royston and surrounding areas between January 1 and August 18 last year. The 27-year-old was also found guilty of dangerous driving.
Stephen Girling, 34 – of Shakespeare in Royston – was also found guilty of conspiring to supply class As between the same date in the same areas.
Shaun Mansiri, of Merlin Gardens in Romford, was found guilty of conspiracy to supply Class A drugs. The 31-year-old was also found guilty of possessing a bladed article and possessing a false identity document in the form of a driving licence.
A fourth man, 37-year-old Danny Stimpson of Sheringham Avenue in Romford, was acquitted of conspiracy to supply class A drugs between August 1 and August 17 last year in North Herts and Cambs. He was also charged with possessing 2.3g of cocaine, which he pleaded guilty to.
You may also want to watch:
The men were found guilty at St Albans Crown Court on Friday and will be sentenced on January 22 at Peterborough Crown Court.
- 1 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 2 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 5 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 6 Govia Thameslink makes £700,000 railway station accessibility improvements
- 7 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 8 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 9 Pre-school plots Pyjamarama fundraising day for book charity
- 10 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council