Green Party select prospective parliamentary candidate for North East Herts
THE Green Party have named their prospective parliamentary candidate for Crow Country. Rosemary Bland has been selected as prospective candidate for North East Herts ahead of this year s general election. She said: The Greens offer a fresh, more democrat
THE Green Party have named their prospective parliamentary candidate for Crow Country.
Rosemary Bland has been selected as prospective candidate for North East Herts ahead of this year's general election.
She said: "The Greens offer a fresh, more democratic alternative to the unjust policies of the other parties and want people to have more of a say in the decisions affecting their lives.
"I really enjoy getting out and talking to people and hearing residents' views. Our positive policies on job creation and protecting the NHS are being well received."
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Bland, who lives in Letchworth, will run against other candidates, including current North East Herts MP, Conservative Oliver Heald, Labour representative David Kirkman, and Liberal Democrat Hugh Annand.
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 7 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 8 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 9 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 10 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses