Green Party select prospective parliamentary candidate for North East Herts
THE Green Party have named their prospective parliamentary candidate for Crow Country. Rosemary Bland has been selected as prospective candidate for North East Herts ahead of this year s general election. She said: The Greens offer a fresh, more democrat
THE Green Party have named their prospective parliamentary candidate for Crow Country.
Rosemary Bland has been selected as prospective candidate for North East Herts ahead of this year's general election.
She said: "The Greens offer a fresh, more democratic alternative to the unjust policies of the other parties and want people to have more of a say in the decisions affecting their lives.
"I really enjoy getting out and talking to people and hearing residents' views. Our positive policies on job creation and protecting the NHS are being well received."
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Bland, who lives in Letchworth, will run against other candidates, including current North East Herts MP, Conservative Oliver Heald, Labour representative David Kirkman, and Liberal Democrat Hugh Annand.
- 1 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 2 Police dog helps track down bike stolen in South Cambs
- 3 Who are our North Herts candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 4 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 5 IWM Duxford set to reopen fully and new flying days announced
- 6 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 7 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?
- 8 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 9 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 10 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston