Green Party select prospective parliamentary candidate for North East Herts
THE Green Party have named their prospective parliamentary candidate for Crow Country. Rosemary Bland has been selected as prospective candidate for North East Herts ahead of this year s general election. She said: The Greens offer a fresh, more democrat
THE Green Party have named their prospective parliamentary candidate for Crow Country.
Rosemary Bland has been selected as prospective candidate for North East Herts ahead of this year's general election.
She said: "The Greens offer a fresh, more democratic alternative to the unjust policies of the other parties and want people to have more of a say in the decisions affecting their lives.
"I really enjoy getting out and talking to people and hearing residents' views. Our positive policies on job creation and protecting the NHS are being well received."
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Bland, who lives in Letchworth, will run against other candidates, including current North East Herts MP, Conservative Oliver Heald, Labour representative David Kirkman, and Liberal Democrat Hugh Annand.
- 1 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 2 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 3 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 4 MPs vote on whether raw sewage should continue to be pumped into waterways
- 5 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 8 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 9 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 10 Cambridge Film Festival returns for its 40th outing