Green Party select prospective parliamentary candidate for North East Herts
THE Green Party have named their prospective parliamentary candidate for Crow Country. Rosemary Bland has been selected as prospective candidate for North East Herts ahead of this year s general election. She said: The Greens offer a fresh, more democrat
THE Green Party have named their prospective parliamentary candidate for Crow Country.
Rosemary Bland has been selected as prospective candidate for North East Herts ahead of this year's general election.
She said: "The Greens offer a fresh, more democratic alternative to the unjust policies of the other parties and want people to have more of a say in the decisions affecting their lives.
"I really enjoy getting out and talking to people and hearing residents' views. Our positive policies on job creation and protecting the NHS are being well received."
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Bland, who lives in Letchworth, will run against other candidates, including current North East Herts MP, Conservative Oliver Heald, Labour representative David Kirkman, and Liberal Democrat Hugh Annand.
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 3 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 4 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Suspected arsonist held after health centre fire
- 7 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 8 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 9 Constituency boundary review - have you had your say?
- 10 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation