Going out: Morden Players present their 2010 pantomime Snow White and the Seven Bruvvers
A VILLAGE drama group are celebrating their silver jubilee with a special pantomime. The Morden players will be performing their 2010 pantomime, Snow White and the Seven Bruvvers, at Steeple Morden Village Hall next weekend. Although the story may be vagu
A VILLAGE drama group are celebrating their silver jubilee with a special pantomime.
The Morden players will be performing their 2010 pantomime, Snow White and the Seven Bruvvers, at Steeple Morden Village Hall next weekend.
Although the story may be vaguely familiar, many of the characters aren't. Freya Rowland takes the role of Snow White, while Hannah Oxenfold plays her love interest Prince Guiseppe Bruni. And out to snare Snow White in her trap is the villainous Queen Bee (Patsy Macdougall).
Throw in seven offbeat bruvvers, a wonder horse, a magic mirror, a supernanny, a couple of comic huntsmen, seven off-beat brothers, not to mention singing, dancing and all the usual audience participation, and you've got a recipe for oodles of panto fun.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the Morden Players said: "Tickets for the pantomime are already selling like hot cakes at Steeple Morden post office, and we are expecting full houses.
"Donations from the production are going to the local mobile warden scheme and the Garden House Hospice in Letchworth," she added.
- 1 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 2 Wonder Woman flies into IWM Duxford for movie scenes
- 3 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 4 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 5 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 6 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Make the A505 Safer: Improvement works to continue in 2021
- 10 Mass vaccination centre in town 'first' to open next week
The Mordens pantomime is being performed on Thursday February 18, Friday February 19, and Saturday February 20. Performances start at 7.30pm, and there is a 2.30pm matinee on Saturday. Tickets are �5.50 for adults, and �4.50 for concessions, and can be purchased from Steeple Morden post office.