Going out: Climb aboard the carousel with the Letchworth Arcadians
A WEST End favourite is being brought back to life by the Letchworth Arcadians. The Arcadians will be performing Carousel at the Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage, next week. Arguably one of Roger and Hammerstein s best loved musicals, Carousel tells the bi
A WEST End favourite is being brought back to life by the Letchworth Arcadians.
The Arcadians will be performing Carousel at the Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage, next week.
Arguably one of Roger and Hammerstein's best loved musicals, Carousel tells the bittersweet love story of a mill girl and a carousel barker, or operator. The show is overflowing with wonderful melodies including The Carousel Waltz, If I loved You and, of course, You'll Never Walk alone.
The Arcadians have assembled a strong cast led by Robert Milner as Billy Bigelow and Stephanie Seal as Julie.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from the Gordon Craig box office, and cost between �14 - �15, with a �2 discount for concessions. Performances take place from Monday November 2 - Saturday November 7, and begin at 7.45pm. There is also a Saturday matinees starting at 2.30pm. To book, or for more information, call the theatre on 08700 131 030, or visit www.gordon-craig.co.uk.
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 5 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 6 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 7 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 8 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 9 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 10 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation