Going out: Climb aboard the carousel with the Letchworth Arcadians
A WEST End favourite is being brought back to life by the Letchworth Arcadians. The Arcadians will be performing Carousel at the Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage, next week. Arguably one of Roger and Hammerstein s best loved musicals, Carousel tells the bi
A WEST End favourite is being brought back to life by the Letchworth Arcadians.
The Arcadians will be performing Carousel at the Gordon Craig Theatre, Stevenage, next week.
Arguably one of Roger and Hammerstein's best loved musicals, Carousel tells the bittersweet love story of a mill girl and a carousel barker, or operator. The show is overflowing with wonderful melodies including The Carousel Waltz, If I loved You and, of course, You'll Never Walk alone.
The Arcadians have assembled a strong cast led by Robert Milner as Billy Bigelow and Stephanie Seal as Julie.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are available from the Gordon Craig box office, and cost between �14 - �15, with a �2 discount for concessions. Performances take place from Monday November 2 - Saturday November 7, and begin at 7.45pm. There is also a Saturday matinees starting at 2.30pm. To book, or for more information, call the theatre on 08700 131 030, or visit www.gordon-craig.co.uk.
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 4 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 5 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 6 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 7 Walkers put their best foot forward for floating hospital
- 8 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 9 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 10 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17