SIR – I am writing to invite your readers to join our Christmas fund-raising event Glitter Up on Friday December 7. We would like people from all over Harlow to get into the festive fun for Marie Curie Cancer Care and bring some early festive cheer for ou
SIR - I am writing to invite your readers to join our Christmas fund-raising event Glitter Up on Friday December 7.
We would like people from all over Harlow to get into the festive fun for Marie Curie Cancer Care and bring some early festive cheer for our Marie Curie Nurses.
Anyone can take part in this glittery challenge by simply Glittering Up for a day and making a donation to Marie Curie Cancer Care. You could wear angel wings, put glitter in your hair, sequins on your clothes or dress up for the day like it's your Christmas party.
All those that take part will know that whatever they choose to wear, the money they raise for taking part will be used to support local Marie Curie nurses.
You may also want to watch:
I would like to encourage as many people from Harlow to get involved, by asking their boss if their company could take part, contacting their children's school, or maybe getting together with a group of friends at the local pub. It really is the more the merrier!
Contact me at Jessica. email@example.com or telephone 01920 467177.
- 1 Flasher who attacked officers appears in court
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Students' work featured in online art exhibition
- 4 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 5 Eight picture-perfect picnic spots across East Anglia
- 6 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 7 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 8 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 9 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 10 Royston arson: Police renew appeal after flats fire