SIR – I am writing to invite your readers to join our Christmas fund-raising event Glitter Up on Friday December 7. We would like people from all over Harlow to get into the festive fun for Marie Curie Cancer Care and bring some early festive cheer for ou
SIR - I am writing to invite your readers to join our Christmas fund-raising event Glitter Up on Friday December 7.
We would like people from all over Harlow to get into the festive fun for Marie Curie Cancer Care and bring some early festive cheer for our Marie Curie Nurses.
Anyone can take part in this glittery challenge by simply Glittering Up for a day and making a donation to Marie Curie Cancer Care. You could wear angel wings, put glitter in your hair, sequins on your clothes or dress up for the day like it's your Christmas party.
All those that take part will know that whatever they choose to wear, the money they raise for taking part will be used to support local Marie Curie nurses.
I would like to encourage as many people from Harlow to get involved, by asking their boss if their company could take part, contacting their children's school, or maybe getting together with a group of friends at the local pub. It really is the more the merrier!
Contact me at Jessica. email@example.com or telephone 01920 467177.
- 1 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 2 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 3 Bassingbourn Village College students win Pitch for the Prize competition
- 4 Tractors take to the streets to raise money for hospital
- 5 Royston judoka Reid relishing Commonwealth Games chance
- 6 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 7 Teen attacked couple with glasses at Royston pub
- 8 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 9 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 10 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford