Get set for a taste of Italy
THE ITALIAN market returns to Royston on Sunday (October 19). A wide array of products will be on sale at stalls on Market Hill. Royston markets manager Emma Burgess said: It s good to see our Italian friends return for their autumn visit. Hungry visitors will be ab
THE ITALIAN market returns to Royston on Sunday.
A wide array of products will be on sale at stalls on Market Hill.
Royston markets manager Emma Burgess said: "It's good to see our Italian friends return for their autumn visit."
Hungry visitors will be able to enjoy hot sausages, or rolls stuffed with Italian meats or cheeses.
Other goods on sale include olives and antipasti, fresh pasta and sauces, oils and vinegars, and a selection of pastries, tarts, and cakes.
Emma said: "This is the seventh time L'Assagio Italiano has put on a market in Royston, and we intend it to remain a twice-yearly fixture."
- 1 Ian Stewart murder trial: Killer 'restricted wife's breathing and fabricated epilepsy death'
- 2 Meet team behind new Royston Town Party
- 3 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 4 Tiffinity and Beyond: Boost for Melbourn business thanks to former BBC Dragon
- 5 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 6 He strangled Rikki, stripped him and left his body flat on his back, Old Bailey told
- 7 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 8 Cancer nurse's warning over drop in cervical screening
- 9 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 10 Gripping retelling of Blood Brothers coming to the ADC Theatre in Cambridge
The market will be open from 10am-4pm.