Get set for a taste of Italy
THE ITALIAN market returns to Royston on Sunday (October 19). A wide array of products will be on sale at stalls on Market Hill. Royston markets manager Emma Burgess said: It s good to see our Italian friends return for their autumn visit. Hungry visitors will be ab
THE ITALIAN market returns to Royston on Sunday.
A wide array of products will be on sale at stalls on Market Hill.
Royston markets manager Emma Burgess said: "It's good to see our Italian friends return for their autumn visit."
Hungry visitors will be able to enjoy hot sausages, or rolls stuffed with Italian meats or cheeses.
You may also want to watch:
Other goods on sale include olives and antipasti, fresh pasta and sauces, oils and vinegars, and a selection of pastries, tarts, and cakes.
Emma said: "This is the seventh time L'Assagio Italiano has put on a market in Royston, and we intend it to remain a twice-yearly fixture."
- 1 Young Crows net funding for club improvements
- 2 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 3 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 4 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 5 'If I lived three miles away the obstacles would've been lower' - Councillor calls for IVF to be reinstated in Cambs
- 6 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 7 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 8 Cooling caps appeal to reduce chemo patients' hair loss
- 9 Have you seen missing parrot Charlie?
- 10 Families celebrate Father's Day at IWM Duxford
The market will be open from 10am-4pm.