Get set for a taste of Italy
THE ITALIAN market returns to Royston on Sunday (October 19). A wide array of products will be on sale at stalls on Market Hill. Royston markets manager Emma Burgess said: It s good to see our Italian friends return for their autumn visit. Hungry visitors will be ab
THE ITALIAN market returns to Royston on Sunday.
A wide array of products will be on sale at stalls on Market Hill.
Royston markets manager Emma Burgess said: "It's good to see our Italian friends return for their autumn visit."
Hungry visitors will be able to enjoy hot sausages, or rolls stuffed with Italian meats or cheeses.
Other goods on sale include olives and antipasti, fresh pasta and sauces, oils and vinegars, and a selection of pastries, tarts, and cakes.
Emma said: "This is the seventh time L'Assagio Italiano has put on a market in Royston, and we intend it to remain a twice-yearly fixture."
- 1 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 2 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 3 Artists open up in record numbers for Cambridge Open Studios 2022
- 4 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 5 Wanted burglar caught in Grafton Centre with 'hoard of stolen goods'
- 6 Bank of England warns people have 100 days to use old £20 and £50 notes
- 7 Pictures of Duxford Summer Air Show 2022 at IWM Duxford
- 8 Met Office weather: Yellow thunderstorm warning for East of England
- 9 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 10 In pictures: 'Amazing' Paloma Faith wows fans as Newmarket Nights season starts with a bang
The market will be open from 10am-4pm.