Get set for a taste of Italy
THE ITALIAN market returns to Royston on Sunday (October 19). A wide array of products will be on sale at stalls on Market Hill. Royston markets manager Emma Burgess said: It s good to see our Italian friends return for their autumn visit. Hungry visitors will be ab
THE ITALIAN market returns to Royston on Sunday.
A wide array of products will be on sale at stalls on Market Hill.
Royston markets manager Emma Burgess said: "It's good to see our Italian friends return for their autumn visit."
Hungry visitors will be able to enjoy hot sausages, or rolls stuffed with Italian meats or cheeses.
You may also want to watch:
Other goods on sale include olives and antipasti, fresh pasta and sauces, oils and vinegars, and a selection of pastries, tarts, and cakes.
Emma said: "This is the seventh time L'Assagio Italiano has put on a market in Royston, and we intend it to remain a twice-yearly fixture."
- 1 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 2 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 3 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
- 4 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 5 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 6 Exploring the medieval graffiti of North Herts' historic churches
- 7 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 8 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 9 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
The market will be open from 10am-4pm.