Get ready teddy for parachute launch
FIREFIGHTERS from Buntingford are inviting children to take their teddies along to the station s open day on Saturday. Children will be able to enter them in a teddy bear parachute launch. Crew manager Wesley Cook, said: We are looking forward to meetin
FIREFIGHTERS from Buntingford are inviting children to take their teddies along to the station's open day on Saturday.
Children will be able to enter them in a teddy bear parachute launch.
Crew manager Wesley Cook, said: "We are looking forward to meeting people from the area to share fire safety advice and encourage people to book a free home fire safety check."
Firefighters will be giving advice on smoke alarms and home safety.
You may also want to watch:
They will also be giving a dramatic demonstration of a chip pan fire and a road traffic collision.
Herts police and the East of England Ambulance Service will be running stands at the event.
- 1 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 5 Cambs and Essex academy trust wins prestigious award
- 6 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 7 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 8 Hospitality Action Day: Some of your favourite local pubs, restaurants and cafés
- 9 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 10 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
Other attractions will include a bouncy castle and face-painting.
The open day will run from 10am to 4pm.