Get in the Olympic spirit at open weekend
Free sporting activities on offer
TRY your hand at an Olympic sport at a sports centre open weekend.
Melbourn sports centre are giving budding athletes the chance to try out their facilities free of charge.
Graham Johnson-Mack, the centre’s manager, said: “With only two years until the opening of the London Olympic, why not come down and try some free olympic activities.
“We’ve got tennis, badminton, trampolining, and much more.”
The open weekend takes place on July 24 - 25. For more information call 01763 263313 or visit www.mc-sport.co.uk.
- 1 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 2 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 3 Women trapped in vehicle after A10 crash
- 4 8,000 homes plan criticised over ‘hidden green belt destruction’
- 5 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 6 Downing Street and its South Cambs connections
- 7 Two North Herts councillors sent council tax summons
- 8 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 9 EastEnders' Adam Woodyatt and Laurie Brett reunited on stage in Looking Good Dead at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 'Simply amazing' - dad's life saved by air ambulance after mystery seizure