Get in the Olympic spirit at open weekend
Free sporting activities on offer
TRY your hand at an Olympic sport at a sports centre open weekend.
Melbourn sports centre are giving budding athletes the chance to try out their facilities free of charge.
Graham Johnson-Mack, the centre’s manager, said: “With only two years until the opening of the London Olympic, why not come down and try some free olympic activities.
“We’ve got tennis, badminton, trampolining, and much more.”
You may also want to watch:
The open weekend takes place on July 24 - 25. For more information call 01763 263313 or visit www.mc-sport.co.uk.
- 1 Royston man celebrates 100th birthday after recovering from COVID-19
- 2 Have your say on A505 Litlington turning proposals
- 3 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 4 Mental health support group encouraging you to #Walkandtalk
- 5 Sandon mum's joy at publication of first novel
- 6 Campaign to bring medical treatment for children with heart conditions closer to home
- 7 Hickford quits Manor Farm on eve of damning report
- 8 18 rescued from back of refrigerated lorry
- 9 Village church receives 'lifeline' grant from government
- 10 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Royston