GALLERY: Such a lot of singing Santas in aid of North Hertfordshire hospice
- Credit: Archant
Serried ranks of Santa helped set up the festive season with a swing on Sunday evening.
The singalong fundraiser in aid of Garden House Hospice – which cares for those from North Herts and Stevenage – saw grown-ups in the audience decked out like Father Christmas while youngsters were togged up like reindeer with flashing noses.
The Stevenage Male Voice Choir, the children of Letchworth’s St Thomas More Primary School and community musical group Singing Aloud took to the stage at Hitchin Boys’ School to lead the singing.
If was the first time the fundraiser has been held, and proved to be a great success.
One happy Santa leaving the Grammar School Walk venue said: “We have had such a good time, lots of fun and are now really ready for Christmas. That was great – thank you!”
You may also want to watch:
Pictures by Teresa Whyte, Studio 66 Photography.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 3 Grandmother runs Royston in Blue 5k solo to raise money for charity
- 4 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 5 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?
- 6 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 7 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 8 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 9 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 10 Bloomsday group's post-lockdown gathering to celebrate Joyce novel