GALLERY: Such a lot of singing Santas in aid of North Hertfordshire hospice
- Credit: Archant
Serried ranks of Santa helped set up the festive season with a swing on Sunday evening.
The singalong fundraiser in aid of Garden House Hospice – which cares for those from North Herts and Stevenage – saw grown-ups in the audience decked out like Father Christmas while youngsters were togged up like reindeer with flashing noses.
The Stevenage Male Voice Choir, the children of Letchworth’s St Thomas More Primary School and community musical group Singing Aloud took to the stage at Hitchin Boys’ School to lead the singing.
If was the first time the fundraiser has been held, and proved to be a great success.
One happy Santa leaving the Grammar School Walk venue said: “We have had such a good time, lots of fun and are now really ready for Christmas. That was great – thank you!”
You may also want to watch:
Pictures by Teresa Whyte, Studio 66 Photography.
- 1 Ofcom investigation into problem key fobs at Tesco Royston concludes
- 2 Fire-hit parish church secures vital cash boost
- 3 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 4 Nearly a million trees planted alongside A14 die and need replacing
- 5 Publish and be damned: 'farmgate' report goes to the vote
- 6 Pupils become journalists for class topic
- 7 Grandmother who got on a motorcycle aged 105 passes away
- 8 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 9 COVID deaths fall by 50% in Herts hospitals
- 10 Pupils to return to school as lockdown restrictions ease