GALLERY: Such a lot of singing Santas in aid of North Hertfordshire hospice
- Credit: Archant
Serried ranks of Santa helped set up the festive season with a swing on Sunday evening.
The singalong fundraiser in aid of Garden House Hospice – which cares for those from North Herts and Stevenage – saw grown-ups in the audience decked out like Father Christmas while youngsters were togged up like reindeer with flashing noses.
The Stevenage Male Voice Choir, the children of Letchworth’s St Thomas More Primary School and community musical group Singing Aloud took to the stage at Hitchin Boys’ School to lead the singing.
If was the first time the fundraiser has been held, and proved to be a great success.
One happy Santa leaving the Grammar School Walk venue said: “We have had such a good time, lots of fun and are now really ready for Christmas. That was great – thank you!”
You may also want to watch:
Pictures by Teresa Whyte, Studio 66 Photography.
- 1 CCTV appeal after vehicles interfered with in Royston
- 2 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 3 King James Academy to continue as school sport hub for north east Hertfordshire
- 4 Street singers lift people's spirits with town centre flash mob
- 5 Busy week for Royston firefighting crews as they keep people safe
- 6 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 7 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 10 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange