GALLERY: Shepreth Wildlife Park’s Tiger Day is a roaring success
- Credit: Archant
A wildlife park’s Tiger Day proved a roaring success on Monday.
Visitors flocked to Shepreth Wildlife Park for the annual event, which aims to raise awareness and funding to help save tigers in the wild.
The park’s resident tiger Amba celebreated her 16th birthday on the day and was fed by Cambridge United’s Josh Coulson and Ian Miller as a treat.
There was also a Tigers in the Wild performance from the Young Actors Company, as well as entertainment from Cambridge Corncrakes and Mr Bean’s Magic Show.
Tiger Day is organised by the Shepreth Wildlife Conservation Charity and has raised more than £40,000 for tiger conservation charities 21st Century Tiger and Wildlife Vets international since first taking place a decade ago.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the park visit www.sheprethwildlifepark.co.uk.
- 1 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 5 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 6 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 7 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 8 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
- 9 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 10 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator