GALLERY: Royston schoolgirl Chloe hopes to be a Cinderella smash hit at the panto
- Credit: Archant
Chloe Gobell can sympathise with her protagonist Cinderella. Right now she’s working round the clock fitting rehearsals in with her studies, ballet, work and other drama commitments.
But Chloe, a sixth former at Meridian School in Royston, says the fun of a panto is a welcome break from the serious dramas she performs in at school.
The 17-year-old said: “Playing Cinderella is a lot of fun. Rehearsals are going really well, although it’s tiring fitting the time to rehearse into my already busy schedule.”
Chloe is considering whether to pursue her dream of becoming an actress.
She said: “I know it’s really hard to get into. I’m weighing up whether to apply for drama school or uni.”
You may also want to watch:
Cinderella will be perfomed on Friday and Saturday, January 23 and 24, and again on Friday and Saturday the following week.
You can book tickets for the shows at www.cadsroyston.org.uk.
- 1 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 2 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 3 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 6 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 7 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 8 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 9 Families of care home residents worry about vaccine roll-out delays
- 10 Mass vaccination centre in town 'first' to open next week