GALLERY: Royston schoolgirl Chloe hopes to be a Cinderella smash hit at the panto
- Credit: Archant
Chloe Gobell can sympathise with her protagonist Cinderella. Right now she’s working round the clock fitting rehearsals in with her studies, ballet, work and other drama commitments.
But Chloe, a sixth former at Meridian School in Royston, says the fun of a panto is a welcome break from the serious dramas she performs in at school.
The 17-year-old said: “Playing Cinderella is a lot of fun. Rehearsals are going really well, although it’s tiring fitting the time to rehearse into my already busy schedule.”
Chloe is considering whether to pursue her dream of becoming an actress.
She said: “I know it’s really hard to get into. I’m weighing up whether to apply for drama school or uni.”
You may also want to watch:
Cinderella will be perfomed on Friday and Saturday, January 23 and 24, and again on Friday and Saturday the following week.
You can book tickets for the shows at www.cadsroyston.org.uk.
- 1 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 2 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 3 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 4 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 5 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 6 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 9 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 10 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now