Front and rear number plates and toolbox stolen from vehicles in Melbourn and Meldreth
- Credit: Archant
Front and back number plates were stolen from a car in Meldreth yesterday morning, while a toolbox was also stolen in Melbourn.
The number plates were taken at about 10.45am while the car was parked in Meldreth High Street.
In a separate incident, a toolbox was stolen from a van at about 8.25am from Russet Way in Melbourn.
The offenders caused minor paint damage around the lock before making off with the tools.
No offenders have been found for either incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101.
- 1 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 2 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 3 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 4 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 5 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 6 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 7 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 8 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 9 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 10 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation