Front and rear number plates and toolbox stolen from vehicles in Melbourn and Meldreth
- Credit: Archant
Front and back number plates were stolen from a car in Meldreth yesterday morning, while a toolbox was also stolen in Melbourn.
The number plates were taken at about 10.45am while the car was parked in Meldreth High Street.
In a separate incident, a toolbox was stolen from a van at about 8.25am from Russet Way in Melbourn.
The offenders caused minor paint damage around the lock before making off with the tools.
No offenders have been found for either incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101.
- 1 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 5 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 6 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 7 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 8 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 9 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 10 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation