Front and rear number plates and toolbox stolen from vehicles in Melbourn and Meldreth
- Credit: Archant
Front and back number plates were stolen from a car in Meldreth yesterday morning, while a toolbox was also stolen in Melbourn.
The number plates were taken at about 10.45am while the car was parked in Meldreth High Street.
In a separate incident, a toolbox was stolen from a van at about 8.25am from Russet Way in Melbourn.
The offenders caused minor paint damage around the lock before making off with the tools.
No offenders have been found for either incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101.
- 1 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 2 Trial date changed for killer of children's author accused of wife's murder
- 3 Hare coursers damaged farmer's crops in escape bid
- 4 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 5 The bells are back in town!
- 6 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19
- 7 Number of COVID patients in Herts hospitals falls slightly
- 8 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 9 More people in Herts have been vaccinated than have had COVID-19
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn