Front and rear number plates and toolbox stolen from vehicles in Melbourn and Meldreth
- Credit: Archant
Front and back number plates were stolen from a car in Meldreth yesterday morning, while a toolbox was also stolen in Melbourn.
The number plates were taken at about 10.45am while the car was parked in Meldreth High Street.
In a separate incident, a toolbox was stolen from a van at about 8.25am from Russet Way in Melbourn.
The offenders caused minor paint damage around the lock before making off with the tools.
No offenders have been found for either incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101.
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 4 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 5 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 6 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 7 Walkers put their best foot forward for floating hospital
- 8 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 9 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 10 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17