Front and rear number plates and toolbox stolen from vehicles in Melbourn and Meldreth
- Credit: Archant
Front and back number plates were stolen from a car in Meldreth yesterday morning, while a toolbox was also stolen in Melbourn.
The number plates were taken at about 10.45am while the car was parked in Meldreth High Street.
In a separate incident, a toolbox was stolen from a van at about 8.25am from Russet Way in Melbourn.
The offenders caused minor paint damage around the lock before making off with the tools.
No offenders have been found for either incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101.
- 1 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 2 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 3 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 5 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 6 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 7 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 8 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 9 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 10 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity