Friday travel update for motorists on the region's roads
In Cambridgeshire there are delays around the A1309 Hauxton Road, Trumpington both ways between junction 11 with the M11 and the A1301 Shelford Road where one lane is closed. On the A1307 Babraham Road, Cambridge, there is slow traffic northbound. Motoris
In Cambridgeshire there are delays around the A1309 Hauxton Road, Trumpington both ways between junction 11 with the M11 and the A1301 Shelford Road where one lane is closed.
On the A1307 Babraham Road, Cambridge, there is slow traffic northbound.
Motorists are being warned of possible delays on the A1 (M) again on Friday morning between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel because of a contraflow system around the roadworks.
On the A1 further south heavy traffic is reported on Barnet Way southbound between Stirling Corner and the Watford By-Pass in Borehamwood.
On the M25 there is slow traffic anticlockwise at junction 25 with Enfield because of a broken down vehicle; between junctions 16 with the M40 and 18 Chorley Wood where there is a 50mph speed limit because of roadworks, and also at junction 18 one lane is blocked by a broken down lorry and between junction 17 and 16 anticlockwise one lane is blocked by a broken down coach.
On the M11 in Herts one lane is blocked by a broken down van between junction 8 and junction 9 with the A11 and there is a contraflow system between both junctions because of roadworks.
- 1 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 2 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 3 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 4 Royston Museum finally reopens following two-year closure
- 5 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 6 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 7 Ben & Jerry's ice cream sold at Sainsbury's recalled due to health concerns
- 8 Royston Bloomsday marks 100th anniversary of James Joyce's novel
- 9 Census data reveals Hertfordshire population boom over last decade
- 10 Vehicles, greenhouse and fence 'smashed' in Royston
On the M1 there remains a contraflow system both ways between junction 10 with the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 with Flitwick.