Friday night misery for motorists on M11 after lorry topples down embankment
There are major problems for motorists southbound on the M11 tonight between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden after a lorry rolled down an embankment. Traffic is reported queuing back to junction 11 at Duxford and police are wa
There are major problems for motorists southbound on the M11 tonight between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 Saffron Walden after a lorry rolled down an embankment. Traffic is reported queuing back to junction 11 at Duxford and police are warning motorists to expect delays of almost an hour.
On the A1307 at Linton on Cambridgeshire eastbound at Joiner's Road the road is partially blocked by an accident.
Motorists are also facing delays on the A1 (M) northbound between junctions 3 and 4 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel because of the road works.
An earlier incident that partially blocked the slip road at junction 8 of the A1 (M) at Coreys Mill, Stevenage, has now been cleared.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 there are reports of very slow traffic between junction 20 at Kings Langley and junction 18 at Chorley Wood as well as congestion between junction 16 and 18 both ways because of 50 mph speed restrictions around road works.
On the M1 in Hertfordshire there is slow traffic northbound between junction 9 at Redbourn and junction 11 at Dunstable.
- 1 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 2 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 5 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 6 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 7 14 Spitfires to take to the skies at IWM Duxford's 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 8 Hospitality Action Day: Some of your favourite local pubs, restaurants and cafés
- 9 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 10 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
Drivers are also being warned of possible delays around road works on the M11 between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden.