Fresh new jobs on offer at store
JOBSEEKERS interested in working at the Morrisons store when it opens in Royston later in the year are invited to an event this weekend. Information about the dozens of jobs available can be found at a recruitment day being held on Sunday (March 29) at Th
JOBSEEKERS interested in working at the Morrisons store when it opens in Royston later in the year are invited to an event this weekend.
Information about the dozens of jobs available can be found at a recruitment day being held on Sunday (March 29) at The Old Bull Inn, High Street, between 10am and 4pm.
The company is looking to recruit people for a wide variety of roles from craft-skilled butcher to fresh food assistant and department managers to supervisors.
The Morrisons recruitment team will be on hand to offer advice and information on the jobs available.
You may also want to watch:
Successful applicants will team up with former Somerfield staff who join Morrisons on handover of the store.
Gail Roberts, retail recruitment manager, said: "We are delighted to be able to offer up to 45 jobs in Royston. We have had a lot of interest in these job opportunities and for many people this will be the first step in their career with Morrisons.
- 1 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 2 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 3 Storm Christoph: Prepare for flooding in South Cambs
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Wildlife photographer's lockdown calendar raises money for those in need
- 6 Families of care home residents worry about vaccine roll-out delays
- 7 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 8 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 9 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 10 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
"We are looking forward to building up an enthusiastic team that can provide great fresh food value and service to the people of Royston.