Fresh new jobs on offer at store
JOBSEEKERS interested in working at the Morrisons store when it opens in Royston later in the year are invited to an event this weekend. Information about the dozens of jobs available can be found at a recruitment day being held on Sunday (March 29) at Th
JOBSEEKERS interested in working at the Morrisons store when it opens in Royston later in the year are invited to an event this weekend.
Information about the dozens of jobs available can be found at a recruitment day being held on Sunday (March 29) at The Old Bull Inn, High Street, between 10am and 4pm.
The company is looking to recruit people for a wide variety of roles from craft-skilled butcher to fresh food assistant and department managers to supervisors.
The Morrisons recruitment team will be on hand to offer advice and information on the jobs available.
You may also want to watch:
Successful applicants will team up with former Somerfield staff who join Morrisons on handover of the store.
Gail Roberts, retail recruitment manager, said: "We are delighted to be able to offer up to 45 jobs in Royston. We have had a lot of interest in these job opportunities and for many people this will be the first step in their career with Morrisons.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 4 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 5 College chapel goes green to raise awareness of rare condition
- 6 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 8 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 9 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 10 Dial M for an interesting look at the macabre
"We are looking forward to building up an enthusiastic team that can provide great fresh food value and service to the people of Royston.