Fresh new jobs on offer at store
JOBSEEKERS interested in working at the Morrisons store when it opens in Royston later in the year are invited to an event this weekend. Information about the dozens of jobs available can be found at a recruitment day being held on Sunday (March 29) at Th
JOBSEEKERS interested in working at the Morrisons store when it opens in Royston later in the year are invited to an event this weekend.
Information about the dozens of jobs available can be found at a recruitment day being held on Sunday (March 29) at The Old Bull Inn, High Street, between 10am and 4pm.
The company is looking to recruit people for a wide variety of roles from craft-skilled butcher to fresh food assistant and department managers to supervisors.
The Morrisons recruitment team will be on hand to offer advice and information on the jobs available.
You may also want to watch:
Successful applicants will team up with former Somerfield staff who join Morrisons on handover of the store.
Gail Roberts, retail recruitment manager, said: "We are delighted to be able to offer up to 45 jobs in Royston. We have had a lot of interest in these job opportunities and for many people this will be the first step in their career with Morrisons.
- 1 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 2 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 3 Missing teen found safe and well
- 4 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 5 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 6 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 7 Richard Roberts set to become leader of Herts County Council
- 8 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 9 County council elections round-up for North Herts
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
"We are looking forward to building up an enthusiastic team that can provide great fresh food value and service to the people of Royston.