Fresh new jobs on offer at store
JOBSEEKERS interested in working at the Morrisons store when it opens in Royston later in the year are invited to an event this weekend. Information about the dozens of jobs available can be found at a recruitment day being held on Sunday (March 29) at Th
JOBSEEKERS interested in working at the Morrisons store when it opens in Royston later in the year are invited to an event this weekend.
Information about the dozens of jobs available can be found at a recruitment day being held on Sunday (March 29) at The Old Bull Inn, High Street, between 10am and 4pm.
The company is looking to recruit people for a wide variety of roles from craft-skilled butcher to fresh food assistant and department managers to supervisors.
The Morrisons recruitment team will be on hand to offer advice and information on the jobs available.
Successful applicants will team up with former Somerfield staff who join Morrisons on handover of the store.
Gail Roberts, retail recruitment manager, said: "We are delighted to be able to offer up to 45 jobs in Royston. We have had a lot of interest in these job opportunities and for many people this will be the first step in their career with Morrisons.
- 1 Family of patient who died from drug overdose speak out after inquest
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Police find body in search for missing 71-year-old Raymond
- 4 Stevenage's Lister Hospital changes maternity visiting guidance
- 5 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 6 MP visits Royston lab to learn about local success story
- 7 North Herts grass verge cutting to be reduced
- 8 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 9 All aboard for Steam at the Hoops festival in Bassingbourn
- 10 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
"We are looking forward to building up an enthusiastic team that can provide great fresh food value and service to the people of Royston.