Fresh new jobs on offer at store
JOBSEEKERS interested in working at the Morrisons store when it opens in Royston later in the year are invited to an event this weekend. Information about the dozens of jobs available can be found at a recruitment day being held on Sunday (March 29) at Th
JOBSEEKERS interested in working at the Morrisons store when it opens in Royston later in the year are invited to an event this weekend.
Information about the dozens of jobs available can be found at a recruitment day being held on Sunday (March 29) at The Old Bull Inn, High Street, between 10am and 4pm.
The company is looking to recruit people for a wide variety of roles from craft-skilled butcher to fresh food assistant and department managers to supervisors.
The Morrisons recruitment team will be on hand to offer advice and information on the jobs available.
You may also want to watch:
Successful applicants will team up with former Somerfield staff who join Morrisons on handover of the store.
Gail Roberts, retail recruitment manager, said: "We are delighted to be able to offer up to 45 jobs in Royston. We have had a lot of interest in these job opportunities and for many people this will be the first step in their career with Morrisons.
- 1 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 2 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 3 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 4 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 5 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 6 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 7 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 8 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
"We are looking forward to building up an enthusiastic team that can provide great fresh food value and service to the people of Royston.