Fresh appeal issued for Heydon cannabis factory information
A FRESH appeal has been issued for any information about a cannabis factory discovered in Heydon last month.
The drug farm was uncovered after firefighters were called to the property and found around 700 plants - they also noticed a man and a woman fleeing the scene over the fields at the back of the property.
Firefighters notified Cambridgeshire Constabulary who are investigating the incident and forensic tests on the Barley Road property but they have drawn a blank.
The force is appealing for anyone who may have seen the couple who are described as both white and in their early 20s.
The man is thought to have short, dark hair and was wearing jeans - the woman is believed to have blonde hair in a ponytail
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “We’re appealing again for anyone with information to call the police, especially anyone who may have seen them before around the area before the time of the discovery and has information about their movements.”
Anyone with information is urged to call the police on 0345 4564564 or alternatively Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Crews tackle fires in residential street and industrial area
- 2 IWM Duxford set to reopen fully and new flying days announced
- 3 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 4 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 5 Police dog helps track down bike stolen in South Cambs
- 6 Who are our North Herts candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 7 Second Gladman planning application for fields near Therfield Heath rejected
- 8 New headteacher appointed for King James Academy Royston
- 9 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 10 Melbourn ward by-election 2021: Who are the candidates?