Free advice put on offer in Melbourn and Bassingbourn
- Credit: Photo: Â© Keith Mindham Photo
People living in South Cambridgeshire will now be able to get free advice on resolving issues to do with money, the law and consumer rights with two new outreach services.
The Citizens Advice Bureau is set to open two new sessions in Melbourn and Bassingbourn.
These new community sessions are in addition to the existing drop-in assessment service which is already available at the CAB offices in Royston Town Hall on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9.30am until 12 noon.
For Melbourn, a CAB advisor will be available for drop-in assessment at the Melbourn Community Hub in High Street, on the first and third Thursday of every month from 9.30am to 12 noon.
An advisor will also be available for drop-in assessment at the Limes Community Centre in Bassingbourn between 2pm and 3.30pm on the second Thursday of every month.
You may also want to watch:
No appointment is needed.
- 1 A505 campaigner on safety improvement progress and wrong-way driver near-miss
- 2 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
- 3 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Kite Festival cancelled after lockdown extension
- 5 Broadband speeds 15x faster than average set to arrive thanks to major investment
- 6 Limes Communal Rooms to become Bassingbourn's village hall
- 7 Uber-style app could mean doorstep bus pick up
- 8 Nurses to meet with unvaccinated social care workers to address concerns
- 9 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 10 What is happening in our area for Armed Forces Day?