Free advice put on offer in Melbourn and Bassingbourn
- Credit: Photo: Â© Keith Mindham Photo
People living in South Cambridgeshire will now be able to get free advice on resolving issues to do with money, the law and consumer rights with two new outreach services.
The Citizens Advice Bureau is set to open two new sessions in Melbourn and Bassingbourn.
These new community sessions are in addition to the existing drop-in assessment service which is already available at the CAB offices in Royston Town Hall on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9.30am until 12 noon.
For Melbourn, a CAB advisor will be available for drop-in assessment at the Melbourn Community Hub in High Street, on the first and third Thursday of every month from 9.30am to 12 noon.
An advisor will also be available for drop-in assessment at the Limes Community Centre in Bassingbourn between 2pm and 3.30pm on the second Thursday of every month.
You may also want to watch:
No appointment is needed.
- 1 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 2 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 3 Co-operation 'vital' in A505 Royston to Granta Park scheme
- 4 Safety concerns continue in final days of travel hub consultation
- 5 Margaret House residential home celebrates 50th anniversary milestone
- 6 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 7 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 8 Historic Mayflower train makes its way through Royston and Meldreth
- 9 Hunt the hearts at town trail to raise money for charity
- 10 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show