Four people taken to hospital after two separate crashes on A505 near Royston
- Credit: Archant
Four people have been taken to hospital after being involved in two crashes on the A505, 13 hours apart.
Police and paramedics were called just before 7pm yesterday evening to a four-car crash on the A505 northbound involving an orange Peugeot 207, a silver Toyota MR2, a blue Mini Cooper and a silver Volvo.
Police closed the road from the Baldock turning, and two ambulance crews treated two people at the scene – an elderly man with a head injury and chest pains, and a woman with hip pains.
Both were taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge for further care, and the road was reopened at about 9.10pm.
At 8.10am this morning two ambulance crews attended a two-vehicle crash, also on the A505, believed to be between the McDonald’s and Tesco roundabouts.
You may also want to watch:
Two ambulance crews were dispatched and treated two women for neck and back pains. They were taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital for further treatment.
- 1 Drug dealer caught after being pulled over for using phone on A505
- 2 No Cambridge fireworks display on Midsummer Common this year for Bonfire Night
- 3 History Society unveils new town heritage board
- 4 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 5 MPs vote on whether raw sewage should continue to be pumped into waterways
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 8 Litlington's Josh ploughs into top spot with competition win
- 9 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident