Four people taken to hospital after two separate crashes on A505 near Royston
- Credit: Archant
Four people have been taken to hospital after being involved in two crashes on the A505, 13 hours apart.
Police and paramedics were called just before 7pm yesterday evening to a four-car crash on the A505 northbound involving an orange Peugeot 207, a silver Toyota MR2, a blue Mini Cooper and a silver Volvo.
Police closed the road from the Baldock turning, and two ambulance crews treated two people at the scene – an elderly man with a head injury and chest pains, and a woman with hip pains.
Both were taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge for further care, and the road was reopened at about 9.10pm.
At 8.10am this morning two ambulance crews attended a two-vehicle crash, also on the A505, believed to be between the McDonald’s and Tesco roundabouts.
You may also want to watch:
Two ambulance crews were dispatched and treated two women for neck and back pains. They were taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital for further treatment.
- 1 Royston Town Council by-election: Meridian ward result
- 2 Epic escape fail for ‘armed thieves’ who crashed car into ditch
- 3 County council elections round-up for North Herts
- 4 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 5 Local Election 2021 results: NHDC leader loses seat
- 6 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 7 Party leaders respond to election result in North Herts
- 8 Conservative David Lloyd re-elected as Herts Police and Crime Commissioner
- 9 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 10 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing