Four people taken to hospital after two separate crashes on A505 near Royston
- Credit: Archant
Four people have been taken to hospital after being involved in two crashes on the A505, 13 hours apart.
Police and paramedics were called just before 7pm yesterday evening to a four-car crash on the A505 northbound involving an orange Peugeot 207, a silver Toyota MR2, a blue Mini Cooper and a silver Volvo.
Police closed the road from the Baldock turning, and two ambulance crews treated two people at the scene – an elderly man with a head injury and chest pains, and a woman with hip pains.
Both were taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge for further care, and the road was reopened at about 9.10pm.
At 8.10am this morning two ambulance crews attended a two-vehicle crash, also on the A505, believed to be between the McDonald’s and Tesco roundabouts.
You may also want to watch:
Two ambulance crews were dispatched and treated two women for neck and back pains. They were taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital for further treatment.
- 1 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 4 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Suspected arsonist held after health centre fire
- 7 Constituency boundary review - have you had your say?
- 8 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 9 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation
- 10 Where to get a walk-in Covid-19 vaccine in Cambridgeshire this weekend