Formal menswear brought into spotlight with new Bassingbourn High Street shop
- Credit: Archant
The owner of a formal menswear shop is delighted to open a new premises in Bassingbourn.
Chimney Formal Menswear opened its doors on Saturday, and Sharon Cousans said the team had an ‘amazing day’.
She said: “We were busy with customers and many well-wishers from the village popped in to say hello.
“We are very eager for everyone to see our unique shop. We feel it is a special place where our customers can relax while confidently choosing their suit.
“I’ve worked in the wedding industry for quite a few years and I wanted to specialise in menswear as there isn’t as much for men in the area.”
You may also want to watch:
Chimney Formal Menswear is located in the former iron works in the High Street and there are still relics from that industry left behind such as the Victorian chimney.
To find out more visit the website at www.chimneymenswear.co.uk.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 3 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 8 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 9 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter