Formal menswear brought into spotlight with new Bassingbourn High Street shop
- Credit: Archant
The owner of a formal menswear shop is delighted to open a new premises in Bassingbourn.
Chimney Formal Menswear opened its doors on Saturday, and Sharon Cousans said the team had an ‘amazing day’.
She said: “We were busy with customers and many well-wishers from the village popped in to say hello.
“We are very eager for everyone to see our unique shop. We feel it is a special place where our customers can relax while confidently choosing their suit.
“I’ve worked in the wedding industry for quite a few years and I wanted to specialise in menswear as there isn’t as much for men in the area.”
You may also want to watch:
Chimney Formal Menswear is located in the former iron works in the High Street and there are still relics from that industry left behind such as the Victorian chimney.
To find out more visit the website at www.chimneymenswear.co.uk.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 3 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 4 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 6 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 7 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 8 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
- 9 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 10 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity