Formal menswear brought into spotlight with new Bassingbourn High Street shop
- Credit: Archant
The owner of a formal menswear shop is delighted to open a new premises in Bassingbourn.
Chimney Formal Menswear opened its doors on Saturday, and Sharon Cousans said the team had an ‘amazing day’.
She said: “We were busy with customers and many well-wishers from the village popped in to say hello.
“We are very eager for everyone to see our unique shop. We feel it is a special place where our customers can relax while confidently choosing their suit.
“I’ve worked in the wedding industry for quite a few years and I wanted to specialise in menswear as there isn’t as much for men in the area.”
You may also want to watch:
Chimney Formal Menswear is located in the former iron works in the High Street and there are still relics from that industry left behind such as the Victorian chimney.
To find out more visit the website at www.chimneymenswear.co.uk.
- 1 Power cut affects nearly 9,000 homes and businesses
- 2 Teen arrested in connection with sexual assault investigation
- 3 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Two arrested after drugs raid in Bassingbourn
- 6 Granta surgeries deliver COVID-19 vaccinations
- 7 Mass vaccine centre opening marks 'big step forward' in beating COVID-19
- 8 Fraudster jailed after £60,000 shopping spree
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 Mass vaccination centre in town 'first' to open next week