Formal menswear brought into spotlight with new Bassingbourn High Street shop
- Credit: Archant
The owner of a formal menswear shop is delighted to open a new premises in Bassingbourn.
Chimney Formal Menswear opened its doors on Saturday, and Sharon Cousans said the team had an ‘amazing day’.
She said: “We were busy with customers and many well-wishers from the village popped in to say hello.
“We are very eager for everyone to see our unique shop. We feel it is a special place where our customers can relax while confidently choosing their suit.
“I’ve worked in the wedding industry for quite a few years and I wanted to specialise in menswear as there isn’t as much for men in the area.”
You may also want to watch:
Chimney Formal Menswear is located in the former iron works in the High Street and there are still relics from that industry left behind such as the Victorian chimney.
To find out more visit the website at www.chimneymenswear.co.uk.
- 1 Royston Community Health to close as hospital hub plan deemed unattainable
- 2 'We are bursting with excitement to welcome community back into our pubs!'
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 5 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 6 Bins sealed shut and rat cull halted on Therfield Heath
- 7 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 8 Boris Johnson - Time between Covid jabs cut in response to Indian variant
- 9 Govia Thameslink makes £700,000 railway station accessibility improvements
- 10 Missing teen found safe and well