Flooding still causing problems on three roads in Cambridgeshire on Friday
Flooding is still causing problems on several roads in Cambridgeshire with the A1123 High Street, Earith; the A1101 Wash Road, Welney and Delph Road, Whittlesey all closed due to flooding. A road remains blocked in Bedfordshire after a serious accident ea
Flooding is still causing problems on several roads in Cambridgeshire with the A1123 High Street, Earith; the A1101 Wash Road, Welney and Delph Road, Whittlesey all closed due to flooding.
A road remains blocked in Bedfordshire after a serious accident earlier this morning.
The accident happened on the A507 Arlesey Road, Henlow, believed to have been between a van and a motorcycle.
Police say the road remains closed between the A6001 Hitchin Road and the A600 in Henlow.
You may also want to watch:
A car overturned in Graveley Lane, Graveley, this morning but both occupants escaped unhurt.
Trouble spots this morning are on the A602 in Stevenage with heavy traffic and on the A1 (M) between junction 4 and 3 either side of the roadworks at the Hatfield Tunnel.
- 1 No Olympic medal for Daniel Goodfellow after synchronized diving heartbreak
- 2 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 3 Safety improvement works on dangerous A505 junction to start this month
- 4 Learning pod built at one of the UK's smallest schools thanks to £1,000 donation
- 5 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Neighbourhood Plan passed to 'secure the best' for Foxton
- 9 Pupils celebrate all things Roald Dahl with 'Whoopsy Whiffling' day
- 10 Rail timetable change could see 'dramatic improvement' to village services
On the M25 there is slow traffic anticlockwise between junction 21A at St Albans and junction 18 at Chorley Wood. Also expect possible delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 through the major roadworks area where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
The same applies on the M11 between junction 8 with Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden where there are extensive roadworks.
On the M1 also expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 with Flitwick because of roadworks and a contraflow system.
On the A1 there is heavy and slow traffic on the Great North Road southbound at the Black Car Roundabout in Roxton, and southbound at the junction with the A603 at Sandy.