Flooding closes two roads in St Ives and Earith
Flooding is still causing problems for motorists in Cambridgeshire on Tuesday morning. Low Road, St Ives is closed both ways between the A1096 Harrison Way and the High Street due to flooding and so is the A1123 at Earith both ways on the B1381. Mill Lane
Flooding is still causing problems for motorists in Cambridgeshire on Tuesday morning.
Low Road, St Ives is closed both ways between the A1096 Harrison Way and the High Street due to flooding and so is the A1123 at Earith both ways on the B1381.
Mill Lane in Wendy has problems with a two vehicle accident and drivers are being urged to approach the area with care.
Delays are reported on the A14 Cambridge between junction 31 and the Histon Interchange in Huntingdon and eastbound between junction 24 with the A1198 and junction 27.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists face another morning of misery on the A1 (M) with very slow moving traffic southbound between junctions 8 and 7 around Stevenage. Queuing is also reported during the rush hour on the A602 Broadhall Way.
There is slow moving traffic either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between junction 4 and 3 in both directions.
- 1 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 2 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 3 Stunning snap causes stir online
- 4 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 5 Nuthampstead Olympic Shooter takes bronze in Tokyo
- 6 Cambridge Country Show promises 'something for everybody'
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Huge splash of support for Meldreth diver Dan Goodfellow
- 9 Roystonian becomes president of American broadband firm
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
On the A1 Barnet Way around Borehamwood there is queuing traffic between Stirling Corner and the Watford By-Pass.
On the A10 there is slow moving traffic the A1170 Great Cambridge Road and Enfield.
On the M25 here is very slow moving traffic clockwise between junction 20 at Kings Langley and junction 21 with the M1. Also expect delays between junction 16 with the M40 and junction 18 at Chorley Wood through the roadworks area in both directions where there is also a 50mph speed limit.
And on the M11 there could be delays between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 with Saffron Walden.
On the M1 expect delays in both directions between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 with Flitwick through the roadworks area and slow traffic is reported southbound between junction 12 and junction 11 with Dunstable again through the roadworks area.
On The A1 there is slow moving traffic at Sandy southbound at the junction with the A603.