Five mile queue on M11 near Stansted Airport after crash
On the M11 there is queuing traffic for five miles southbound between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden. The A1134 Trumpington Road, Cambridge, is partially blocked both ways between the Fen Causeway and Lensfield Road due
On the M11 there is queuing traffic for five miles southbound between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden.
The A1134 Trumpington Road, Cambridge, is partially blocked both ways between the Fen Causeway and Lensfield Road due to an accident
Motorists faced a slow journey on the A1 (M) southbound today with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage and between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between the roadworks area. And the B645 at Great Staughton has problems due to an accident and motorists are advised to approach the area with caution.
Heavy, slow moving traffic was also reported on the A602 Broadhall Way, Stevenage; on the A1 Barnet By-Pass around Borehamwood and the A10 in Cheshunt.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 there is queuing traffic at junction 25 for Enfield and slow moving traffic between junction 16 with the M40 and junctions 17 and 15.
On the M1 expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick through the roadworks area where there is a contraflow and heavy traffic is reported on the A1 at Roxton at the junction with the Black Cat Roundabout at Sandy soutbound at the junction with the A603.
- 1 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 2 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 3 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 4 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 5 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 6 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 7 Royston Museum finally set to reopen to families
- 8 Wildlife enthusiast wins photographic society's 'print of the year'
- 9 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 10 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation