Five mile queue on M11 near Stansted Airport after crash
On the M11 there is queuing traffic for five miles southbound between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden. The A1134 Trumpington Road, Cambridge, is partially blocked both ways between the Fen Causeway and Lensfield Road due
On the M11 there is queuing traffic for five miles southbound between junction 8 at Stansted Airport and junction 9 at Saffron Walden.
The A1134 Trumpington Road, Cambridge, is partially blocked both ways between the Fen Causeway and Lensfield Road due to an accident
Motorists faced a slow journey on the A1 (M) southbound today with heavy traffic around junction 7 at Stevenage and between junction 4 and 3 either side of the Hatfield Tunnel between the roadworks area. And the B645 at Great Staughton has problems due to an accident and motorists are advised to approach the area with caution.
Heavy, slow moving traffic was also reported on the A602 Broadhall Way, Stevenage; on the A1 Barnet By-Pass around Borehamwood and the A10 in Cheshunt.
You may also want to watch:
On the M25 there is queuing traffic at junction 25 for Enfield and slow moving traffic between junction 16 with the M40 and junctions 17 and 15.
On the M1 expect delays between junction 10 at the Luton Airport Spur Road and junction 12 at Flitwick through the roadworks area where there is a contraflow and heavy traffic is reported on the A1 at Roxton at the junction with the Black Cat Roundabout at Sandy soutbound at the junction with the A603.
- 1 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 2 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 3 'Community campaigns are making an impact, so have your say on rail link'
- 4 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 5 Have your say on Barkway Road development proposal
- 6 Arrest made after woman verbally abused in alleyway
- 7 Family builds fairy garden for grandchildren during lockdown
- 8 Consultation on East West Rail route opens
- 9 'We have a huge task on our hands, but The Pheasant will fly again'
- 10 What can open on April 12 when lockdown rules ease?