First Capital Connect Easter train schedules for Royston and Cambridge
TRAIN travellers face changes to scheduled services in and around of Crow country over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend and in some cases buses will replace trains. Below are the up to date changes supplied by train operator First Capital Connect to help
TRAIN travellers face changes to scheduled services in and around of Crow country over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend and in some cases buses will replace trains. Below are the up to date changes supplied by train operator First Capital Connect to help you plan your journey.
Sunday: Early morning alterations on most routes. Until approximately 0930, buses will replace trains between Alexandra Palace and Stevenage via Hertford North and between Welwyn Garden City and Hitchin.
Also, until approximately 1000, services on the Peterborough route will operate to an amended timetable with journey times extended by up to 30 minutes. Early morning northbound services will be replaced by buses. Replacement buses will operate between Welwyn Garden City/Watton at Stone and Hitchin when the line is closed.
Easter Monday: An amended service will operate with evening engineering work on the Cambridge route. Throughout the day an amended service will operate with no engineering work planned. After approximately 2330, buses will replace trains between Hitchin and Ely. The last train to depart King's Cross for Cambridge route stations will be:
You may also want to watch:
2206 to all stations between Hitchin and Cambridge
2215 to Letchworth Garden City, Royston, Cambridge then all stations to King's Lynn
- 1 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 2 No business like shire business for Cambridge college
- 3 New boxing and Muay Thai classes aim to help boost post-lockdown mood
- 4 5 Great Cambridgeshire places to find a Great British pie
- 5 Make Lunch Royston: Drop-ins back at vital summer holidays support scheme
- 6 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 7 New president takes over at Rotary Club
- 8 New care home for Royston unanimously approved
- 9 Royston chairman: RNLI volunteers never question or criticise - they save lives
- 10 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition
2236 to Letchworth Garden City
After this time only buses will serve these stations. National Express East Anglia services will also be affected by this work. Replacement buses will operate between Hitchin, Cambridge and Ely serving intermediate stations.