Fire tackled at Barrington home
PUBLISHED: 10:54 04 March 2011
FIREFIGHTERS battled a blaze at a home in Barrington for over three hours on Thursday.
A crew from Cambridge was called to the home in Shepreth Road, near a river in the village, at 6.35pm.
The home’s summer house was on fire, and crews used a hose reel to distinguish flames.
They returned to their station by 8.55pm.
The cause of the fire was accidental, believed to be related to gas cylinders. The amount of damage is not yet known.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Royston Crow. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.