Royston set for May Fayre 2019
- Credit: Archant
Royston May Fayre is back with fun for all the family on bank holiday Monday.
Activities in Priory Memorial Gardens include children’s fairground rides, bouncy castles and miniature train rides.
You can also try out free attractions ‘Last Man Standing’ and ‘Circus Whiz’, and see the dog show, historical vehicle show and more.
Refreshments include a hog roast, burgers, retro sweets and more, plus a beer tent. Royston Town Band will be providing musical entertainment throughout the day.
The Naturally Royston Group are inviting young people in and around Royston to help the environment by creating friendly habitats for our insects. They will have an example bug hotel and some free materials available on their stand.
You may also want to watch:
Royston town mayor, councillor Iain Leggett, said: “I am looking forward to this year’s May Fayre, one of the premier events for the town.
“Come along, join in the fun and spend an afternoon relaxing with friends and family. Visit the stalls, grab something to eat and drink and discover what is good about the town. See you there.”
- 1 Heath threatened with 'eyesore' borehole kiosks
- 2 Royston man to stand trial for permitting production of cannabis
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 What's next for Thakeham development after Local Plan sites revealed?
- 5 Girl power and horse power prove a winning combination for Meldreth racing driver Lizzy
- 6 Riverdance's 25th anniversary show lifts the roof off Cambridge Corn Exchange
- 7 Award-winning CADS production at Royston Arts Festival
- 8 In pictures: The Battle of Britain Air Show 2021 at IWM Duxford
- 9 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 10 Charlie and Stan slapstick homage riffs on the pair's clowning skills at Cambridge Arts Theatre
The fayre takes place on bank holiday Monday in Priory Memorial Gardens from 12 noon until 4.30pm.