Festival of Home, Garden, and Food being held at Shuttleworth
A major event will be held in the grounds of a country house at the end of the month highlighting quality food and how to get the best out of your gardens and allotments. The Bedfordshire Festival of Home, Garden and Food is at Shuttleworth on the weekend
A major event will be held in the grounds of a country house at the end of the month highlighting quality food and how to get the best out of your gardens and allotments.
The Bedfordshire Festival of Home, Garden and Food is at Shuttleworth on the weekend of March 27 and 28 and is supported by Sainsbury's and Archant, publishers of the Crow.
With so much to see and do you will be spoilt for choice. With local, national and food from around the world being on display, there will be something to suit everyone's taste.
The event will appeal to everyone who is keen to see how to brush up on their culinary skills and how to choose the best products when shopping.
You may also want to watch:
On sale will be a huge variety of products with food made from the finest ingredients by producers who are passionate about how their products are made and how their ingredients are grown.
An exciting programme of activities is planned with a continental food market, cookery theatre and schools cookery as well as tutored tastings, hands on workshops.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 3 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 4 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 5 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 7 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 8 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 9 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 10 25-year-old admits Royston drug dealing
And to wash the food down there will be organic real ales and other tasty beverages on sale.
For the gardener there will be plants for sale, ideas for landscaping and garden design, allotments, barbecues as well as garden furniture and machinery for sale plus much, much more.
The event is open between 10am and 5pm on both days.