Festival faces on show at Curwens Gallery in Royston
FESTIVAL faces are on show at an art gallery in Royston. For that is the title of a new exhibition by sculptor Paul Bainbridge at Curwens gallery, in the High Street. Mr Bainbridge explained: I was part of the arts festival, and set up a studio in the Hi
FESTIVAL faces are on show at an art gallery in Royston.
For that is the title of a new exhibition by sculptor Paul Bainbridge at Curwens gallery, in the High Street.
Mr Bainbridge explained: "I was part of the arts festival, and set up a studio in the High Street so people could watch me work.
"These sculptures are the product of that time, and a couple of other pieces I've been working on."
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition includes a bronze of local television personality and motorbike expert Steve Parish.
"If anyone makes me a decent offer for that, they can have it, with the profits going to Riders for Health, a charity of which Steve is president," said Mr Bainbridge.
- 1 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 2 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 4 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation
- 5 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 6 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 7 'We were lied to' - Residents' dismay as development prompts privacy concerns
- 8 Tributes paid to 'greatly respected' coach operator
- 9 Lets get Cambridgeshire back on the buses says mayor
- 10 Ewan's handiwork sees him give back to his old school with help of charity
*The exhibition runs until the end of April.