Festival faces on show at Curwens Gallery in Royston
FESTIVAL faces are on show at an art gallery in Royston. For that is the title of a new exhibition by sculptor Paul Bainbridge at Curwens gallery, in the High Street. Mr Bainbridge explained: I was part of the arts festival, and set up a studio in the Hi
FESTIVAL faces are on show at an art gallery in Royston.
For that is the title of a new exhibition by sculptor Paul Bainbridge at Curwens gallery, in the High Street.
Mr Bainbridge explained: "I was part of the arts festival, and set up a studio in the High Street so people could watch me work.
"These sculptures are the product of that time, and a couple of other pieces I've been working on."
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition includes a bronze of local television personality and motorbike expert Steve Parish.
"If anyone makes me a decent offer for that, they can have it, with the profits going to Riders for Health, a charity of which Steve is president," said Mr Bainbridge.
- 1 'FOI request refusal leaves residents in darkness'
- 2 When will bins be collected in North Hertfordshire again?
- 3 How effective is gritting roads in lockdown?
- 4 More Royston GP surgeries begin to give COVID-19 vaccinations
- 5 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 6 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 7 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 8 I will not stop fighting for our chalk streams, says South Cambs MP
- 9 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 10 County 'extremely grateful' for chief fire officer's 30-year service
*The exhibition runs until the end of April.