Ferrari owners set to display iconic sports cars
THE Italian Job will take on a different meaning on Sunday. Then half-a-dozen or more Ferrari sports cars will be on display during the Italian Market in Royston. It will be the second time that the Ferrari Owner Club has been involved in the Italian Mark
THE Italian Job will take on a different meaning on Sunday.
Then half-a-dozen or more Ferrari sports cars will be on display during the Italian Market in Royston.
It will be the second time that the Ferrari Owner Club has been involved in the Italian Market.
They will be displaying their vehicles in the market square - and the public will have the opportunity to inspect the sports cars and question the owners.
Town centre manager Geraint Burnell said: "We are trying to offer something for everybody.
"Even if you are not particularly a car enthusiast, it is still quite something to see so many luxury cars in one place," he said.
- 1 Herts sex offender assaulted victim while she slept
- 2 'Hooded thieves' stole three vehicles
- 3 Royston Town Council declares climate emergency
- 4 Can you complete the Census 2021 map game?
- 5 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 6 Royston Bloomsday marks 100th anniversary of James Joyce's novel
- 7 Little Seedlings workshops to teach budding gardeners this summer
- 8 A505 long delays between Royston and M11 motorway at Duxford
- 9 Vehicles, greenhouse and fence 'smashed' in Royston
- 10 Duke and Duchess of Cambridge view portrait of themselves at Fitzwilliam Museum
Mr Burnell said it was "quite a sight" to see the Ferraris leave at about noon.
The Italian Market, itself, will have its usual stalls with everything from hot Italian sausage and breads and cheese and pasta and cooked meats on display.