Ferrari owners set to display iconic sports cars
THE Italian Job will take on a different meaning on Sunday. Then half-a-dozen or more Ferrari sports cars will be on display during the Italian Market in Royston. It will be the second time that the Ferrari Owner Club has been involved in the Italian Mark
THE Italian Job will take on a different meaning on Sunday.
Then half-a-dozen or more Ferrari sports cars will be on display during the Italian Market in Royston.
It will be the second time that the Ferrari Owner Club has been involved in the Italian Market.
They will be displaying their vehicles in the market square - and the public will have the opportunity to inspect the sports cars and question the owners.
You may also want to watch:
Town centre manager Geraint Burnell said: "We are trying to offer something for everybody.
"Even if you are not particularly a car enthusiast, it is still quite something to see so many luxury cars in one place," he said.
- 1 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Teacher raises more than £3,000 with charity run in mother's memory
- 4 Cambs and Essex academy trust wins prestigious award
- 5 Spitfires and more... IWM Duxford prepares for 2021 Battle of Britain Air Show
- 6 Camera to be installed in village to address long-standing speeding woes
- 7 Get set for Strawberries & Creem Festival in the Cambridgeshire countryside
- 8 Hospitality Action Day: Some of your favourite local pubs, restaurants and cafés
- 9 Village school's annual fayre is a big hit
- 10 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
Mr Burnell said it was "quite a sight" to see the Ferraris leave at about noon.
The Italian Market, itself, will have its usual stalls with everything from hot Italian sausage and breads and cheese and pasta and cooked meats on display.