Ferrari owners set to display iconic sports cars
THE Italian Job will take on a different meaning on Sunday. Then half-a-dozen or more Ferrari sports cars will be on display during the Italian Market in Royston. It will be the second time that the Ferrari Owner Club has been involved in the Italian Mark
THE Italian Job will take on a different meaning on Sunday.
Then half-a-dozen or more Ferrari sports cars will be on display during the Italian Market in Royston.
It will be the second time that the Ferrari Owner Club has been involved in the Italian Market.
They will be displaying their vehicles in the market square - and the public will have the opportunity to inspect the sports cars and question the owners.
You may also want to watch:
Town centre manager Geraint Burnell said: "We are trying to offer something for everybody.
"Even if you are not particularly a car enthusiast, it is still quite something to see so many luxury cars in one place," he said.
- 1 New bus and cycle shelters to help bring sustainable travel to town
- 2 Yellow weather warning of thunderstorms in Herts
- 3 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Labour organiser criticises Labour mayor for hiring a Tory as deputy
- 5 Royston Kite Festival decision 'under review' as lockdown extended
- 6 MBE is an incredible honour, says Lister nurse Lizzie
- 7 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 8 Bassingbourn reverse trend of losses at Helions Bumpstead with fine win
- 9 Plenty of Covid vaccines available for over 23s
- 10 Ex-footballers set for charity match to raise money for hospital cardiology department
Mr Burnell said it was "quite a sight" to see the Ferraris leave at about noon.
The Italian Market, itself, will have its usual stalls with everything from hot Italian sausage and breads and cheese and pasta and cooked meats on display.