Feeling hungry? Good job Royston Make Lunch is set to return
- Credit: Archant
Children entitled to free school meals will be able to get hot nosh at Royston Town Hall during the summer months.
The Make Lunch team will be dishing out the free grub on the following days: Thursday and Friday, July 30 and July 31, then every Tuesday and Thursday in August.
A spokeswoman for the team said: “We’re looking forward to a fun packed time and have lots of crafts, games and activities planned.”
All children will need to be registered on arrival at the club, and children under four must be accompanied by their parent or carer.
Siblings and parents are also welcome to join.
You may also want to watch:
It would be helpful for children with dietary requirements to let the team know in advance, so they can make the relevant preparations.
If you think your child might be eligible for this free service and you have not had a letter from the headteacher about it, then contact either the school or project manager Cate Hall by email at email@example.com. Meal times will run from 12 noon until 1.30pm.
- 1 What’s on at community cinema Royston Picture Palace this summer
- 2 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 5 Sir Tom Jones set for green, green grass of Newmarket Racecourses
- 6 RAF Red Arrows and Typhoon dazzle crowds at Duxford Summer Air Show
- 7 Bassingbourn Barracks: New chapter for Army’s flagship operational training centre
- 8 Access between platforms to be restored at Royston station
- 9 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 10 Arrests made in connection with large-scale money laundering operation