Feeling hungry? Good job Royston Make Lunch is set to return
- Credit: Archant
Children entitled to free school meals will be able to get hot nosh at Royston Town Hall during the summer months.
The Make Lunch team will be dishing out the free grub on the following days: Thursday and Friday, July 30 and July 31, then every Tuesday and Thursday in August.
A spokeswoman for the team said: “We’re looking forward to a fun packed time and have lots of crafts, games and activities planned.”
All children will need to be registered on arrival at the club, and children under four must be accompanied by their parent or carer.
Siblings and parents are also welcome to join.
You may also want to watch:
It would be helpful for children with dietary requirements to let the team know in advance, so they can make the relevant preparations.
If you think your child might be eligible for this free service and you have not had a letter from the headteacher about it, then contact either the school or project manager Cate Hall by email at email@example.com. Meal times will run from 12 noon until 1.30pm.
- 1 Results in for South Cambs District Council by-election
- 2 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 3 Hospital reopens all operating theatres as waiting lists get longer
- 4 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 5 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 6 Let's go fly a kite as annual festival is set to return
- 7 Walkers put their best foot forward for floating hospital
- 8 Royston Picture Palace announces cinema's planned reopening date
- 9 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 10 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17