Feeling hungry? Good job Royston Make Lunch is set to return
- Credit: Archant
Children entitled to free school meals will be able to get hot nosh at Royston Town Hall during the summer months.
The Make Lunch team will be dishing out the free grub on the following days: Thursday and Friday, July 30 and July 31, then every Tuesday and Thursday in August.
A spokeswoman for the team said: “We’re looking forward to a fun packed time and have lots of crafts, games and activities planned.”
All children will need to be registered on arrival at the club, and children under four must be accompanied by their parent or carer.
Siblings and parents are also welcome to join.
You may also want to watch:
It would be helpful for children with dietary requirements to let the team know in advance, so they can make the relevant preparations.
If you think your child might be eligible for this free service and you have not had a letter from the headteacher about it, then contact either the school or project manager Cate Hall by email at email@example.com. Meal times will run from 12 noon until 1.30pm.
- 1 11 questions to decide how Royston you are!
- 2 Cambs police crack down on county lines drugs offences
- 3 'Outstanding' Royston police officer wins Chief Constable's award
- 4 Review: Groan Ups is 'like a student sketch show stretched out over two hours'
- 5 Royston's George Crotty selected by GB for World Boxing Championships
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of drugs offence after two warrants issued
- 7 Inside Country Boarding for Cats and Dogs: Award-winning kennels' labour of love
- 8 Pupils wish villagers a happy harvest with afternoon tea
- 9 Group of mums and dad in wig go the distance for wheelchair charity
- 10 MP survey slams East West Rail for 'lacklustre' consultation